flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
I think its preety much useless for 30$s we get it for 5$s on the andriod and apple app store....

i am preety show it will get a price drop to 20$ attracting a few more customers but later it has to coming to 10$ for it sell well...

10$ is a decent price for it since its gonna be in 3D and stuff

According to box art no online mode....which to think of will never come but its gonna get boring once over...unless they keep adding more levels to it through eshop....

Thats my thoughts what about u guys

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This should be a e-shop release,
for $10-$15, being $40 is almost certain of a huge drop price in the first few weeks,
but I doubt even with that, it could have a good price

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It's not going to sell so a price drop is almost guaranteed.
It's going to sell.
How? It's fairly high standards for a mobile/flash game but on a console it's not going to survive unless it's $10 or less.
People who buy gaming systems expect more than just a little time waster, they expect games that they can dig into.

Reactions: 1 person

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mangry Snerds stuff should probably go here.

gallery_109594_291_11382.png

Wait how did you miss the other thread lol

Reactions: 2 people

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's going to sell.
How? It's fairly high standards for a mobile/flash game but on a console it's not going to survive unless it's $10 or less.
People who buy gaming systems expect more than just a little time waster, they expect games that they can dig into.
Same way Apple and EA sell stuff. Overhyped fanboyism.

Reactions: 1 person

AustinWunschel

Trophies
XP
Even Plants VS. Zombies is too expensive on the Vita ($15!!!). AB is an OK game but I wouldn't spend more than a few bucks on all of them together. These games should be digital downloads and not on disc or cart. They are way overrated anyways.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It's going to sell.
But not even them would be able to pass a $5 off as a $30 game.
Besides the fanboys would already have it on their phone.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's going to sell.
Yes, but this is in 3D. So the overhyped fanboys who know nothing about games would think the 3D is worth it.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country

I 100% guarantee it will sell at whatever price it is set at. 3DS users who want Angry Birds have no other way of playing Angry Birds on their 3DS so they will buy it.
The 3DS is not an open system like Android, nor is it cheap to develop for like iOS. Anyone who manages to get into the Nintendo developer program has to make a LOT of money just to break even. The easiest way is to set a high price point and with a game as popular and over hyped as Angry Birds, it's a no brainer, they WILL make a lot of money and will probably make their investment back quite quickly.
If you don't like the price then don't buy it, however, many many people will be more than happy to pay that price for the game.

Reactions: 2 people

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Angry Bird Trilogy fanatics (I must admit I'm one) are gonna love this, no matter what.
Well, I hope you will be happy and not angry with your $30 dollars Angry Birds. :unsure:

I think it will at least sell enough at that price.
As for me, though, I'm not happy with that price. I'm not one of those people who love Angry Birds as teenage girls love Justin Bieber.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It's going to sell.
Yes, but this is in 3D. So the overhyped fanboys who know nothing about games would think the 3D is worth it.
I just dont see it.
I don't even want it when it's free (android)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?