android tv box and emulator multiplayer

spiderman12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a android box I know I can sync a ps4 controller in bluetooth may question is if i sync two can I play multiplayer with psx and n64 emulators as well as gba. I know that I can't with psp or 3ds cause its a network setup for multiplayer but just asking for snes, gba n64 etc.

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks 1noob so for 3ds can I use two controllers on one console or do I need two android boxes or another andoird phone?
you need another one because you would have to have the euivalent of 2 emulators running at the same time , none of the 3ds game were made to be played multiplayer on 1 console, you needed 2 consoles^ , so you cannot add the multiplayer without another console or emulator .

spiderman12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks 1noob big help last question my friend has a snes to usb adapter to use real snes controllers on the pc. Will the android emulators for snes see the usb adapter or do i Need a bluetooth adapter for snes controller to work on android emu?

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it will depend with the adapter , if it is recognize Xinput as android does or Dinput (olderor random chinese posibility ). so you ended up having a baisc xbox configuration lets say. it will not know it is a snes or n64 controller . you will have to check what button correspond to each buttons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr