Hacking Android RAM Hacking App

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I got an Android app working for Wii U RAM hacking. Some of you might say that "this is nothing special" or "pointless" but I just wanted to show this since I thought that this was pretty cool still. In the video I edited my player name with the Android app multiple times :D

In case anyone wants a JGecko U-style Android app, I guess I won't be making one. However, my Wii U connector source code can literally be copied and pasted almost perfectly for Android development so if anyone wants to get started, here is pretty much all the code you will need for the Wii U library. The shown Android app only took me like 2 - 3 hours to make including the installation of Android Studio and such so it was pretty painless to setup.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
D

Deleted User

Okay, then when can i get my hands on the android app :D
"In case anyone wants a JGecko U-style Android app, I guess I won't be making one. However, my Wii U connector source code can literally be copied and pasted almost perfectly for Android development so if anyone wants to get started, here is pretty much all the code you will need for the Wii U library."

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tricked with android apps stuff before but. Honestly I don't have time to try making it. It would be way out of date before a finished product was released. Lol

D

Deleted User

Dang, If I had an android I would mess around with this but it would be no help for me because I don't. Maybe somebody who does will?

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
However, my Wii U connector source code can literally be copied and pasted almost perfectly for Android development so if anyone wants to get started, here is pretty much all the code you will need for the Wii U library. The shown Android app only took me like 2 - 3 hours to make including the installation of Android Studio and such so it was pretty painless to setup.

The link behind the "here" is not available and so i dont know what this threat is useful for ?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you want to help the community then show your help, if you want to present yourself then better stay at youtube ;-)
The link was active for like 1 year and then it died. People had enough time to help but nobody did so RIP. Not that it matters, people wouldn't even use it to this day so what's the point of the "whining"? Any half-decent programmer should be able to do this fully themselves anyway. I was helping more than nearly anyone else though.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but i am not the one "whining" and taking it offline since nobody cared about 1 year ;-)

you should grow up and dont look at all with your only single point of view

gbatemp has so many threads with info and normaly the threads go so fast down so maybe no one cared since it got lost in the speed of new threads
and not everybody is reading here 24h a day -> i think most of us got other things to do than following your profile

the behaviour you actually show doesn't let me think you wanted to help anyone doing what you adviced what is possible

so if your behaviour would not be like a kid more would follow your activities

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@FunThomas:
It was removed for other reasons you obviously didn't know so you should grow up. I asked many times that others should contribute but nope, nothing. There are no excuses. Nobody cared so RIP. I won't do everything. It's a community and not one-guy-does-it-all-and-everyone-else-leeches-munity. It's no fun if nobody appreciates it and cares.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.