pierslogic

Perfectionist
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Up to what you prefer I guess. I had an iPhone until last year, switched to a Xperia S and I'm glad I did. Things were so much easier and enjoyable, but hey that's just me :lol:

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What flamewars are you people talking about? The man is just asking if you like iOS or Android. Dont talk about flame wars if you dont want them.
I agree. I do not see a flamewar.
I have to go with android though. You can just do so much more with it.
Iphones are cool though.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pfft everybody knows that Symbian's the best. Always was and always will be. What are all of you smokin' O__O
I actually still use a Symbian handset and in many respects it's putting both Android and iOS to shame with its accessibility and mountains of software, most of which is free.

S60V3 MASTER RACE!

//Not really... Gotta get one of them sexy Androids...

Reactions: porkiewpyne

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Whilst I use android and would never go back to iOS, I frequently frustrated at the low quality of most android apps, as well as the ridiculously bad AP. With my next phone I'll probably jump ship to WP8.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
iOS is the console compared to Android a PC...... for what it does with what it's got, iOS will beat a similar Android any day of the week... however, a high end Android machine, operated by someone who knows what they're doing, simply rules the roost! (I've got 2 of both in the house)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
iOS feels snappier and more "direct" to the point. It wins hands down in user-friendliness.

Android is more clunky (yes, I said it, PK) and requires more effort from the user to do the same stuff you can easily do on iOS.

That said, there are things I miss of iOS, and things I love of Android. To each his own.

Android for power users and iOS for people who prefer user friendliness and a rock-solid smartphone.

iOS strength is games, most relevant games are released exclusively for iOS unfortunately...

On the other hand, there are android phones from many companies, with different range of prices, different specs, etc... Also, Android is full of apps, many of them for free, and you have more freedom to use your device the way you want.

Between those two, Android is clear winner for being more open
Trufax, I was playing TWEWY Solo Remix before swapping my iPhone 4 with a S3, and I sorely miss it.

Also, more open means more issues. There's a friend of mine which has an S3 mini which crashes half of the time.

Android easily. Samsung S3 is really starting to get popular in the UK now, people realising iphone is shit. Infact it's been crowned the most popular handset for the ninth consecutive months.
lolwat. The iPhone is a great phone. People should stop hating on it just because.

Reactions: 431unknown

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I voted for Android, but I also really like iOS for its simplicity, both work really well, but I still prefer android over iOS because android is more for people who like customization. Apple their system is a bit too closed for my taste.

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Apple could somehow work iOS to have more tweaks and customizations such as wigets, icons, battery and notification tray, etc., then perhaps it would not feel so restricted. It just gets way too old and boring

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iOS especially when its jailbroken otherwise I love the software i have an android tablet that im just not very fond of asus nexus 7 its great but i dont like the OS on it its laggy and slow compared to iOS especially with 4.2.2 jelly bean and a tegra 3 thought it would be smooth but no its laggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended