Hacking Android app for self hosting exploit 5.5.1

Ruben Burgt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for your loss.

I have to admit, this is a pretty clever idea. Why troubling booting your pc and use Xampp if you can simply use your mobile phone? (or use loadiine.ovh :P)

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting concept.

It would be really cool if all it did was automatically load the homebrew launcher from the Wii U SDcard.

Then it could be sideloaded on to something like an Amazon TV.

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a great idea! I knew that the scene would start to boil a little as soon as something was released that served the greater majority (or leaked in this case). Hope you continue to update it... Like 5.3.2 support and all that jazz.

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone bothered to virus check this? I just sent it myself through email, and gmail blocked it, and say it's got a virus. I know it could be a false positive, I'm just asking?!

shibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bothered to virus check this? I just sent it myself through email, and gmail blocked it, and say it's got a virus. I know it could be a false positive, I'm just asking?!

When I tried to download the apk file using my computer, my anti-virus software immediately detected it as a malware so I ended up downloading it directly on my phone. Works perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol