Hacking Android app for self hosting exploit 5.5.1

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
This worked for me. 5.50 WIIU.. LG G3. Defantly best version out as of late.

i also have LG G3 but it's not working for me,i entered the hotspot ip in the browser but the page does not load. when i go to the phone's hotspot settings it says no device connected how did you do it on you phone ?

scognito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i also have LG G3 but it's not working for me,i entered the hotspot ip in the browser but the page does not load. when i go to the phone's hotspot settings it says no device connected how did you do it on you phone ?

For getting wiiu successfully connect to hot-spot I had to disable password authentication.
Otherwise wiiu connection tests are not passed.

Reactions: satel

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this successfully got it up and running the first time using my LG G4 6.0,

Going on holiday camping next week so gonna take my wiiu with me hahaaaaaaa

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
For getting wiiu successfully connect to hot-spot I had to disable password authentication.
Otherwise wiiu connection tests are not passed.

changed it to open but still the same (no devices connected) !! is there a hidden menu in your app as i can't find one ?

scognito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
changed it to open but still the same (no devices connected) !! is there a hidden menu in your app as i can't find one ?
App doesn't have any option.
Did you succesfully added a wifi connection on Wii U using your phone as an hotspot? I mean, from the settings menu of Wii u

Reactions: satel

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Did you succesfully added a wifi connection on Wii U using your phone as an hotspot? I mean, from the settings menu of Wii u

this i didn't do, i will do it & report back. i'm new (noob) to mobile hotspot :shy:

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

it worked & with passworded hotspot connection too. thanks so much for your help & for this great app

Reactions: scognito

scognito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey scognito, how do I use other payloads using the "external files" option when using the website?
It's explained on first post, just think as the phone like a webserver: put your HTML files and payloads on your internal sdcard/suxserver/www, then click on "external files" to show then using browser.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: