And you thought your life sucked...

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reserving this spot for now. Gonna come back later to comment 'cause I'm going out right now.
wink.gif
Gonna read your movie script as well tonight.

So far, just from reading your post, you deserve mad respect. I've got some friends who probably has a similar life, maybe not as harsh, but they don't try like you do. They're just kind of useless. I try to help'em but nothing really gets through to them.

S

ScuberSteve

sonicslasher said:
Yo, why do I feel like the story has a cliffhnager ending?
cause it's not the whole script.
READ MORE CAREFULLY!
email/pm XxX for the rest of it.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I wish when i grow up, that i will have just a tiny bit of your personality and optimism. You have had quite a while ride, but hey what would i know im only 16, failing at school and have failed at taking my life.

Comparing whats happened in my life so far to yours i realised i must harden the fuck up. After reading your post and the values that you stand by, it really has inspired me to go and make something of my life, to aim a little higher, to try at school and not bitch about my life and actaully do something about it.

Strange this is, i respect you. I dont respect anyone, im just a snobby kid who looks out for only himself and doesnt give a shit about anyone. I've never really looked up to anyone as a role model, my dad failed at that. It brings happiness to me to think i sorta have someone i want to be like. Even through the hard times you still look for the positive things, thats a quality i want to have.

I want to say i hope you continue to be who you are, do what you do and think what you think. Even though life is hard wouldnt it be awesome to be able to re-call on your whole while you are on your death bed dying and smile to yourself thinking you alone have accomplished something worth while. That is what i want in life, i only hope you find what you are seeking and want in life and accomplish what you want before its too late.

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
To have the guts to confess things like that I respect you deeply, WeaponXxX you must be a very willing person to be able to cope with all thats happened to you. I seriously now will think about this story whenever something bad happens in life and remember how you went through all of this. You in my eyes are the type of people they make books about because it shows the kind of person a real man is, which could be the real answer (I wouldn't know I'm only 15).
WeaponXxX ALL THE WAY!

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This shit fucking made me cry dude, these are powerfull words, I seriously hope you can get your life together now. I don't even have words to express myself.
Just (and I know somebody already may have said this but) keep you head up dude, don't let that bitch drawn you.
Remeber, if life's a bitch, turn up to be her pimp.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...