AncientBoi: The Video Game

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its just something I was playing around with on a trial of GameSalad to see what the program was about, and I needed a theme. I'm not gonna buy that program, it's kinda lame. Mostly for total beginners. It wouldn't let me port even with just a trial so, f it!
Try Godot, supports C++ and C# and I think newest version supports Java and Python too.
Can't tell since last version that works in my lap is from 2017.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Godot, supports C++ and C# and I think newest version supports Java and Python too.
Can't tell since last version that works in my lap is from 2017.
I like Unity but it's complex. Will check that one out! I just know little bit of C++. Mostly from messing with Arduino's over the years but been trying to jump to the gaming side.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make the final boss a woman.
Come on, at least make the game winnable

It would be like making the final boss to superman a giant lump of kryptonite - unbeatable

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how he's farting his whole way through, gathering likes & avoiding bans.. :rofl:

The enemies should be all women.. and the boss without a doubt should be Metal Gear from Peace Walker.. :rofl2:

If you guys actually look, I seem to be Missing my Meds. Classic me :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...