Homebrew An incomplete cia is taking up space and don't know how to delete it!

Aljago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
So, i was trying to download dragon quest viii via qr code, Undub, orchestrated and uncensored. So I left it downloading thinking my 3ds was charging, but it wasn't, so it ran out of charge and powered off. When I turned it on I saw that I had 2 GB less of space left! (Before i had 4.0 GB and after I had 2.9 I think, but I know it's around 2)please somebody help me! (I tried searching it on the Nintendo 3ds file and the titles file but I can't find the id)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, i was trying to download dragon quest viii via qr code, Undub, orchestrated and uncensored. So I left it downloading thinking my 3ds was charging, but it wasn't, so it ran out of charge and powered off. When I turned it on I saw that I had 2 GB less of space left! (Before i had 4.0 GB and after I had 2.9 I think, but I know it's around 2)please somebody help me! (I tried searching it on the Nintendo 3ds file and the titles file but I can't find the id)
Ya sure it didnt download and is waiting for the title to be installed now? The file is going to take 1.7gb of data on the sd card.

Aljago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I can't download it again, because i have no space left for downloading it, isn't any way to delete it? Also, sorry for replying late

Last edited by Aljago,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Stealphie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1