Country
China

nooppee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there are only 2 pages in this thread, updating luma was alraedy mentioned 2 times, and if the official one doesn't work, i don't see a reason why the nightly version would...
How do I uninstall an Installed cia that I don't want?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there are only 2 pages in this thread, updating luma was alraedy mentioned 2 times, and if the official one doesn't work, i don't see a reason why the nightly version would...
When in doubt, try the latest version. The last "release" is from November, the nightly from Feb 23rd.

nooppee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, when I load HomeBrew from the home menu, I get a red screen that lasts for 5 seconds and then a black screen until i retsart the device. What should I do? I tried to reinstall the cia but it didn't work.

nooppee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TWLoader doesn't contain any code that does that. Also, it's not an emulator.
I gave it a new try because I really want to paly my favorite game, but I can't launch it... the icon is there and all, it justdoesn't want to load. All I can select is options.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave it a new try because I really want to paly my favorite game, but I can't launch it... the icon is there and all, it justdoesn't want to load. All I can select is options.
Is the screen just black when you launch the game? If so, did you try this guide?
https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting: DSi / DS functionality is broken after completing the guide

ratmandom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK I get this error can some one help me out,
I get it when I boot up a 3ds game. a lot of homebrew does not work just a blackscreen, in some homebrew I get this error screen as well.

3ds error question.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: everything else you say?