Amusing Stock Photo

spas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
One of those things I felt I had to share, stock photos that are badly made and pop up everywhere always make me laugh. This one I found particually amusing because I used to own the device shown.

Wallpaper Stock Photo

Zoom in on card.

I like the fact that this retailer also actually sells Nintendo products too, it would be funny to see what they thought of this picture.

Asked if I could buy a supercard sd from wilkinsons but had no such luck!

oh and btw what is up with that kids arm it looks like he has been to 9 different nightclubs in one night.

I am a slightly eagle eyed wallpaper browsing loser
tongue.gif

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
...not that funny, but I see the irony. I mean, I thought that big companies only used "official" products!

...I wonder how many people will (incorrectly) believe that Disney is sponsoring the flashcard...

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
TwinRetro said:
Shining said:
its not that funny

Seriously, what did this post contribute to this thread? Absolutely nothing. If you don't think it was funny, you didn't need to post at all.

I thought it was pretty funny.
How did this post contribute anything?

It helped point out that the first post contributed nothing, and that he thought the picture was funny.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
TwinRetro... Everyone is allowed to have an oppinion... And He didn't find the image funny... Neither did I.
And this isn't a thread dedicated to those who find it funny, but a thread showing the picture and then we can decide for our own if it is fun or not.

My "problem" is that it doesn't look like that flashcart... I mean, sure, a little bit... but the blue background where it says miniSD is white on his cart, and there are two pointy objects near the middle of the image, which would've been two bobba fetts heads, and not just one head and the super card S...

So yeah, flashcard perhaps, but not that exact one they say it is.

Image to back up my claim:

superlol.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc