Hacking Suggestion AMS iPatched units deja vu

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's have been quietly more than month, any info for ipatched and 4.x as first or emunand how is going on?

AFAIK the original hack for 4.x was lost in a hard drive crash and it needs to be recreated, which is less fun the second time round and probably less fun than what they are working on now.

emunand is also a lot of work.

Not hearing anything is neither a good or bad sign, I don't believe that asking will make it happen any quicker or gain any insight into how long it will be before it happens. I'm pretty sure they know that people want it and they're not sitting around wishing that people showed interest.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So to me this means pretty much unless the next switch revision does something amazing, I won't be buying one until we get full system access again.

The problem with any upgraded system is that the majority of games still target the lower spec, so amazing is going to be subjective

Faster cpu/gpu/ram, more ram etc could be worth having and on the basis that earlier firmware is better then in the long run you should buy it straight away if you will ever want it.

If it's just better battery life, different form factor or cost reduced then it's not so important.

Last edited by smf,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with any upgraded system is that the majority of games still target the lower spec, so amazing is going to be subjective

Faster cpu/gpu/ram, more ram etc could be worth having and on the basis that earlier firmware is better then in the long run you should buy it straight away if you will ever want it.

If it's just better battery life, different form factor or cost reduced then it's not so important.
It would be nice to have a 1080p screen, but not worth it unless full system access.

fingolin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is not the wait for cfw but when there is no info :( The new system most probably will be announced on e3 through, maybe.

AD2076

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just tried the Amiibo Emulation - (emuiibo) , but it keeps crashing on me
no idea why?, am i'm missing something here?... i have atmosphere 0.8.7 master - 6.2.0 firmware , i copied over
files that was included in the zip on this page :

note: worked fine with this one alone-(1st time loaded, then after keeps crashing? hmm)
#1: https://github.com/XorTroll/emuiibo

note: after putting the *.nro* file in *switch* folder now keeps crashing.
#2: https://github.com/FuryBaguette/AmiiSwap

note: not sure if there needed with one another to even use emuiibo properly?..
You have to put the AmiiSwap.nro in switch/AmiiSwap/
also the actual version needs a proper settings.txt
Next version (coming soon) will be way more easy to setup and use
You can use emuiibo alone, amiiswap is a gui for it

Last edited by AD2076,

fingolin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AMS 0.9 seems to include a beta emunand feature so is closer now for the patched :) Still doesn't understand everything, emummc and nspwn/nvhax, though looks like stable progress.

Mothafuckka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
just tried the Amiibo Emulation - (emuiibo) , but it keeps crashing on me
no idea why?, am i'm missing something here?... i have atmosphere 0.8.7 master - 6.2.0 firmware , i copied over
files that was included in the zip on this page :

note: worked fine with this one alone-(1st time loaded, then after keeps crashing? hmm)
#1: https://github.com/XorTroll/emuiibo

note: after putting the *.nro* file in *switch* folder now keeps crashing.
#2: https://github.com/FuryBaguette/AmiiSwap

note: not sure if there needed with one another to even use emuiibo properly?..
same here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have to put the AmiiSwap.nro in switch/AmiiSwap/
also the actual version needs a proper settings.txt
Next version (coming soon) will be way more easy to setup and use
You can use emuiibo alone, amiiswap is a gui for it
It didn't work for me, and use only emuiibo, it's becomes hard to swap the amiibos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.