marcisz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi guys, totally new one here.
Just wanna ask you about some possibility of port or straight gaming the Among us on the switch ? Is there something on the horizon ? I just dont want to make my Switch androish to play that.
Thanx for answers!

komabear

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hi guys, totally new one here.
Just wanna ask you about some possibility of port or straight gaming the Among us on the switch ? Is there something on the horizon ? I just dont want to make my Switch androish to play that.
Thanx for answers!

Among Us is not open source at the moment, so there's no easy way to do it other than reverse-engineering the entire game which could take years to accomplish. So it's highly unlikely right now.

That being said, the devs did state that once the support for the game is done and servers are down, they will make the game open-source so anyone can host their own servers but that's not happening any time soon.

If you really really want to play it on your switch though, you can run Android on it and download it from the google play store.

marcisz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Oh, okay than. Thnaks for your response. One more question.
How can I install or run android on my switch if I have one card with Atmosphere and games on it. What should I do ? I dont want to loose my cfw. Is there any guide or something noob proof ? I want to run the android as easy as possible.

komabear

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, okay than. Thnaks for your response. One more question.
How can I install or run android on my switch if I have one card with Atmosphere and games on it. What should I do ? I dont want to loose my cfw. Is there any guide or something noob proof ? I want to run the android as easy as possible.
I haven't been paying attention to it so I have no idea which is the best way to do it, but this tutorial should work - https://www.reddit.com/r/switchroot/comments/cl99y6/quickstart_guide/

My advice is that you get another SD card to only use Android on it, so if you want to play the regular Switch games you use one card, and if you want to play on Android you use another card. I wouldn't advise using the same card for both.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4