Homebrew RELEASE Amiiswap mod - for emuiibo 0.3

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Use only with emuiibo - https://github.com/XorTroll/emuiibo/releases

Modded by MrDude, while waiting for FuryBaguette to update the original.

Not working - Image searching/renaming -- not an issue. Workaround - rename your amiibo image to amiibo.icon and put in the same folder as your games amiibo files that were created for emuiibo - or just use emuGUIibo Mod (which is posted) to generate amiibo files with icons.

Works on v9.1.0 cfw as all files were compiled using the latest files.

Also your micro sd card should be formatted to fat32 as exfat can cause corruption while using homebrew that writes to it, I didn't get this app crashing on fat32, but with exfat I had a few times.

Attachments

• AmiiSwap.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,361
  • AmiiSwap-Modded-Source.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 809
  • emuiibo-9.1.0.zip
    373.5 KB · Views: 687
Last edited by mrdude,

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't use bin files anymore, use this to create new amiibos - https://gbatemp.net/threads/modded-emuguiibo.548485/

Then put in the generated emiibo folders in the folder: sdcard/emuiibo/amiibo/

Seems like that application only supports specific amiibo's? Im trying to use it for link's awakening and have the .bin

Is there a way to do this? Sorry, never used amiibo's before, let alone emulation for them =)

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like that application only supports specific amiibo's? Im trying to use it for link's awakening and have the .bin

Is there a way to do this? Sorry, never used amiibo's before, let alone emulation for them =)

Yeah, you have to use emuiibo 0.3.1. This version only supports virtual amiibos.

The documentation is on XorTrolls github.

Reactions: iriez

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you have to use emuiibo 0.3.1. This version only supports virtual amiibos.

The documentation is on XorTrolls github.

Ah, I had missed that update, thanks for confirming. So many releases lately everything is a blur! This is such a great problem to have.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First posted updated, fixed UUID toggling to work with new emuiibo 0.3.1 (when using this - remember and disable and then re-enable your amiibo for it to activate properly).

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated, some bugs fixed & stuff removed to prevent crashes.

Still to do:
Adding/fixing category paths.
Picture browsing.

Know Bug: Pressing up button on a screen when already at the top item, I'll probably fix this when I get time, the other stuff above is not something I use though - so I probably I won't fix those as the app is from furrybaguette and he/she can fix that stuff themselves. I'm only posting this in the meantime so you can use it on the new emuiibo & CFW 9.0.0.

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated with new version, added ID of amiibo to active amiibo screen + some error checking. Source code included for those that do further mods/fixes as I don't have the time anymore to mess about with this.

Reactions: iriez

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
if i use emuiibo 2.0 and original amiiswap. will it use bin files and created the necessary extra files? only asking cos i noticed some of my amiibos are working and some arnt since updateing to 3.0 and amiiswap. but they where all bins to start with

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
if i use emuiibo 2.0 and original amiiswap. will it use bin files and created the necessary extra files? only asking cos i noticed some of my amiibos are working and some arnt since updateing to 3.0 and amiiswap. but they where all bins to start with

jammy -

https://gbatemp.net/threads/modded-emuguiibo.548485/

use this to generate the files you need to put into /emuiibo/amiibo/generated-amiibo-folder-here

then you should be able to successfully use amiiswap + emuiibo.

thanks to mrdude!

Last edited by iriez,

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
im on latest fw9 and latest atmosphere so im using emuiibo 3.0 and amiiswap mod which seems to all be working now. dont waste your time with bin files use the emuguiibo to create amiibos and essential files. then just copy them to the sd. ive managed to go through them today and gave up with the bins ive got. amiiswap is just a gui menu on the switch to select which amiibo you want for emuiibo to use

Reactions: iriez and thaikhoa

Thejigmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this not work on 9.0.1? With 0.3 I get stuck on “Initializing settings” opening amiiswap and reboot gives atmosphere error 2168-0001 until I remove the title for emuiibo..

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Does this not work on 9.0.1? With 0.3 I get stuck on “Initializing settings” opening amiiswap and reboot gives atmosphere error 2168-0001 until I remove the title for emuiibo..
I'm using Firmware 9.0.1 and emuiibo 0.3.1and don't have any issues - I guess you have something else installed that's giving you that issue.

Thejigmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Firmware 9.0.1 and emuiibo 0.3.1and don't have any issues - I guess you have something else installed that's giving you that issue.

I will fiddle around with it when I’m home, AFAIK my titles should only be defaults, emuiibo, and some cheats for Edizon.

Are you strictly only using clean atmosphere? As I am using whatever tinfoil / hbg packs together. Also to clarify you’re using 0.3.1 emuiibo? I thought we were only supposed to use 0.3.0.

Thanks for the reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself