Homebrew RELEASE AmiiSwap - Amiibo switcher/manager for Emuiibo

FanboyKilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in case anyone comes looking, the last version of Atmosphere that I could get to work with AmiiSwap v1.0 and Emuiibo v0.2.1 is Atmosphere v0.9.2. Atmosphere v0.9.3 or higher would NOT work! AmiiSwap will show that the Amiibo is Enabled, but none of the games I tested would recognize it.

However, I can confirm that the following combination is working...

FW v9.1.0
Atmosphere v0.10.2
AmiiSwap.zip (from THIS THREAD)
emuiibo v0.4

Last edited by FanboyKilla,

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Everytime i load Amiiswap it tells me that emuiibo is not installed.
Im using sxos can someone please explain where the content folder from emuiibo should be placed on the sd card?
Thanks

sonofskywalker3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime i load Amiiswap it tells me that emuiibo is not installed.
Im using sxos can someone please explain where the content folder from emuiibo should be placed on the sd card?
Thanks

While mrdude is mostly correct, I'm going to be pedantic. You can put the 0100000000000352 folder from the emuiibo 0.4 zip into the sxos/titles/ folder on your SD card, and emuiibo will technically be running. In my own testing on 9.2.0 with SXOS 2.9.4 beta amiiswap crashes when I open it. If I try to open any game that uses Amiibo (and some that don't) the switch will freeze and need to be reset. The one exception I've found is I can open SSBU, and play spirit mode, but any mode where you can use Amiibo the game freezes when you choose that mode. If you find a way around that please let me know.

I just use NFC tags instead because even on Atmosphere emuiibo is buggy and not terribly stable in my experience. They're super cheap and if you have an Android phone you can write the for free. If not, you can build a tag writer for less than $20. Let me know if you're interested, I have a tutorial and video for both options.

Reactions: a5723797

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
While mrdude is mostly correct, I'm going to be pedantic. You can put the 0100000000000352 folder from the emuiibo 0.4 zip into the sxos/titles/ folder on your SD card, and emuiibo will technically be running. In my own testing on 9.2.0 with SXOS 2.9.4 beta amiiswap crashes when I open it. If I try to open any game that uses Amiibo (and some that don't) the switch will freeze and need to be reset. The one exception I've found is I can open SSBU, and play spirit mode, but any mode where you can use Amiibo the game freezes when you choose that mode. If you find a way around that please let me know.

I just use NFC tags instead because even on Atmosphere emuiibo is buggy and not terribly stable in my experience. They're super cheap and if you have an Android phone you can write the for free. If not, you can build a tag writer for less than $20. Let me know if you're interested, I have a tutorial and video for both options.
Hi mate do you know the cheapest place to get the n215 cards from apart from Ali Express?
Thanks

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by spkatsi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: