Gaming Amiiqo ? N2 Elite?

Burntzebra23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking into this n2 Elite NFC writer/reader anyone have one? Or is there a better way to do it? I bought a pack of the BoTW NFC cards but there’s a 2 that don’t work... some of the ones I wanted most, Wolf Link and Guardian one... I wanted to get your guys thoughts on them and see what y’all think is the best way to do it

nantalos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a N2 a while ago. So far I am happy with it. The android app to manage the amiibos on the N2 kinda sucks sometimes and switching between amiibos with that lil button on the N2 can be tricky (sometimes it just doesn't register you pressing it while other times it registers it as multiple presses). It's not perfect but definitely usable.

If you are planing to just use it on a hacked switch console then it might be easier to look into the amiibo homebrew that is available rn.

Reactions: Burntzebra23

Burntzebra23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a N2 a while ago. So far I am happy with it. The android app to manage the amiibos on the N2 kinda sucks sometimes and switching between amiibos with that lil button on the N2 can be tricky (sometimes it just doesn't register you pressing it while other times it registers it as multiple presses). It's not perfect but definitely usable.

If you are planing to just use it on a hacked switch console then it might be easier to look into the amiibo homebrew that is available rn.
What’s the Homebrew called???

nantalos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since I have a N2 I haven't really looked into it. But the amiibo related homebrew names I have seen lately are AmiiSwap and emuiibo.

Reactions: Burntzebra23

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...