AMA: M4x1mumReZ (Pt. 2)

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is the second part of my AMA. The first didn't go well so hopefully this one gets more traction, seeing as I have been around here a lot and that you've got to know me a bit more. Ask me literally anything, I'll be sure to answer them whenever I can.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

SylverReZ

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: SAIYAN48 and rvtr

SylverReZ

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Witch Windows version would you use forever if you could
I'd rather switch to Linux than anything because I can't stick with MS sticking bloat into every release, amongst the amount of security risks also. But if I had a choice of what Windows version I would use, then it would be Windows 10 for sure.

SylverReZ

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How did you come up with your username?
I came up with the name during my music lessons. Originally, I was going to call it "m4x1rez" but then instead I called "M4x1mumReZ" because it sounded way better. The name is not to be confused with the game "ReZ" but I called it that because it's a stylized way of saying "maximum resolution," which refers to how far a computer monitor can display a greater amount of pixels, and the fact that I love computers so much is why I chose it to begin with.

Reactions: SAIYAN48

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came up with the name during my music lessons. Originally, I was going to call it "m4x1rez" but then instead I called "M4x1mumReZ" because it sounded way better. The name is not to be confused with the game "ReZ" but I called it that because it's a stylized way of saying "maximum resolution," which refers to how far a computer monitor can display a greater amount of pixels, and the fact that I love computers so much is why I chose it to begin with.
lamo i picked up on it already on the comp side

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: