am new and am on a nintendo switch and i wanan know if i can hack my switch here without a pc please tell me how if there is a way

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
install a picofly, they're like 20$ on aliexpress
If they didn't do full research before hand, then it'd be best if they leave it to a professional to install it for them. Picofly chips aren't that expensive, check AliExpress for yourself. :P

Usually, a HWFLY RP2040 would be around $12 or a RP2040-Zero for $3.

damn it my pc is patchable
Post automatically merged:

i meant my nintendo
Patchable? As in you cannot hack it at all?

Reactions: CoolMe

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they didn't do full research before hand, then it'd be best if they leave it to a professional to install it for them.

If they can't solder well then it is best to leave it to someone that can solder well. For like me I can solder but I don't have the proper equipment so I rather pay somebody to do it.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe try researching before asking a question that has been answered in countless threads before :)

@Flame I'm not so sure this user understands what a forum is. I don't believe it's for telling people to search for things on their own. Amirite? @SylverReZ Odd that you agree with the quoted statement given the fact you previously agreed on Flames stance of those type of posts not being helpful and not belonging here. Hmmmmm. I seem to recall saying how there are similar posts here quite often and that if it had been someone else, my post would have gotten 'likes'. :rofl:

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Flame I'm not so sure this user understands what a forum is. I don't believe it's for telling people to search for things on their own. Amirite? @SylverReZ Odd that you agree with the quoted statement given the fact you previously agreed on Flames stance of those type of posts not being helpful and not belonging here. Hmmmmm. I seem to recall saying how there are similar posts here quite often and that if it had been someone else, my post would have gotten 'likes'. :rofl:
Understand perfectly well. I think the OP does not. It has been answered countless times and many guides posted regarding this. The OP could have gotten the answer in two seconds instead of creating a new thread :wtf:

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Maybe try researching before asking a question that has been answered in countless threads before :)
The lost art of RTFM, this kids today seems what only uses discord, where you can not take advantage of past experience, and every hour any new guy ask the same what has been answered hundred times the same day.
Post automatically merged:

If they didn't do full research before hand, then it'd be best if they leave it to a professional to install it for them. Picofly chips aren't that expensive, check AliExpress for yourself. :P

Usually, a HWFLY RP2040 would be around $12 or a RP2040-Zero for $3.

Patchable? As in you cannot hack it at all?
That's why @XFlak put on the very start of their wizard a single test to ensure you are able to READ; and believe me lots of people report what the wizard do not work and are unable to pass the first page...

Last edited by impeeza,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Understand perfectly well. I think the OP does not. It has been answered countless times and many guides posted regarding this. The OP could have gotten the answer in two seconds instead of creating a new thread :wtf:

I actually agree with you. My point was sarcastic in nature because I was reprimanded by staff for telling someone to search before asking a question they could have easily gotten answered without making a new thread.

Reactions: impeeza and MrQQ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?