Hacking always getting black screen with tons of technical jargon

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i use gamma 0.3g/gamma002fix and when i go and press 'B' to launch, it takes me to the black screen and i always have to hit "A' instead. any idea how i could get this fixed so that i could get back to using both 'A' OR 'B' buttons?

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ anyone? please?
sleep.gif

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reinstall your cIOS with the newest version, installing a ios36.wad will only replace ios36 not ios249(the ios cios uses.)
if not install bootmii backup your nand then try your luck with cIOSCORP.
works fine even on 4.0, it's what I'm using, just find a good guide to follow.

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok...someone please re-tell me how to fix this problem, but with a much easier process to follow. im under fw 4.0 using 0.3gamma/gamma002fix and im still getting these technical jargon with the words "code dump" and many other numbers. im getting annoyed by this screen. please, in any way, lead me to a "wii troubleshooting for dummies" sort of thing, but to fix this black screen with some jargon. TIA

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiimanizer said:
ok...someone please re-tell me how to fix this problem, but with a much easier process to follow. im under fw 4.0 using 0.3gamma/gamma002fix and im still getting these technical jargon with the words "code dump" and many other numbers. im getting annoyed by this screen. please, in any way, lead me to a "wii troubleshooting for dummies" sort of thing, but to fix this black screen with some jargon. TIA
GAH! help me!

Posts merged

help me. help me. help me. help me. help me. help me. help me. help me. help me. help me.

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
187crashoverride said:
that also happens sometimes when you have a gamecube memory card plugged in. try removing them if you have any installed.
i dont own anything gamecube-wise. so how do i fix this again?

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you just please tell me where to find these 2 things so i can get rid of this ever so annoying black screen full of tech. jargon? its like it haunts me...i want it to go away

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you fix the wii's black screen of death(the one with blah blah blah DSI occurred!)?
whenever i use 0.3g backup launcher/GeckoOS/002fix backup launcher and go to press B to launch a game, i always get the black screen of death. is there anyway to fix this? i could get it working by pressing the A button though, but i wont both ways to work successfully
even after installing new things for updates and what have you, it still gives me this damned DSI occurred error! help a man here please????

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
its called a code dump. try using the lastest NeoGamma R6 HBC app or Channel as 0.3g is pretty out dated

P.S.. 0.3g is a backup loader so you would of got a better answer there

wiimanizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
its called a code dump. try using the lastest NeoGamma R6 HBC app or Channel as 0.3g is pretty out dated

P.S.. 0.3g is a backup loader so you would of got a better answer there
so, neogamma works for almost every burned game AND is superior to backup launcher 0.3g?

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
Apekop said:
Preloader .29 has an April Fools joke

im curious??

Bit off topic, anyways, the 'April Fools' joke puts your wii in a certain mode which you can't access the system menu on April 1st. Didn't Crediar post a new preloader 0.29 after that April fools one on wiibrew?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!