OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I am a complete newbie in hacking my 3DS.
I was a TubeHax user before it was patched, and as soon as I could, I switched to BrowserHax. Now, I'm writing this thread because I can't seem to find any answer to what I'm looking for: an alternative. I was too late in installing ThemeHax, and now I can't use my browser without the update message appearing. I do not have the money to buy Cubic Ninja or IronFall, and I'm really desperate to get back into Homebrew. Are there any alternatives or solutions so that I can use BrowserHax again? I'm using an old 3DS, 10.0.0-27U.
I am sorry if this has already been answered before, but I couldn't find anything. I am also sorry if this post seems too stupid, I repeat, I'm a complete noob in this and I don't know what to do.

Xanthae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
There's also Ocarina of Time, but you'll need some way of writing the save to the cart.

I don't think I'm able to get that, either. I know a friend of mine owns the game, but he'd probably not lend it to me (He's also a Homebrew user, he'd probably use it for himself).
I also know of SmashBrosHax, but, as I already mentioned, I own an old 3DS. I'll be switching to the New 3DS in december, but I really need to know of a way to access Homebrew soon; not only because I really want to try out HANS and other apps, but also because my ACNL town is going to end up in hell if I'm not able to hack it; one of my villagers already left and it's all slowly getting ruined.

Elianis88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have a New 3ds, there is a way to go to the HB launcher. If you're on O3ds, I don't know.
There is also the Beaconhax (Smashax?), but I never tried.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry, I post this message before yours, so, I don't know how you can do.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunatelly, we O3ds users don't have free options, just NinHax, OoTHax or IronHax.
And you say you don't have Ironfall, so... your options are:
Buy/borrow a Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time with the dongle, to install menuhax

Last edited by Arubaro,

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think I'm able to get that, either. I know a friend of mine owns the game, but he'd probably not lend it to me (He's also a Homebrew user, he'd probably use it for himself).
You'd only need to borrow it to set up Menuhax. Alternatively, you could let him borrow your 3DS and set up Menuhax for you via oot3dhax.

Xanthae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Unfortunatelly, we O3ds users don't have free options, just NinHax, OoTHax or IronHax.
And you say you don't have Ironfall, so... your options are:
Buy/borrow a Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time with the dongle, to install menuhax

You'd only need to borrow it to set up Menuhax. Alternatively, you could let him borrow your 3DS and set up Menuhax for you via oot3dhax.

Welp.
If I ever get the chance, I'll ask my friend to lend me his game.
Or let's just hope that a new Homebrew method that doesn't require games is found and released to the public.
Thanks!

Reactions: Arubaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1