Hardware All the info we know about Switch

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
You're now looking at it from the perspective from quantity over quality.

To satisfy me it needs more high quality but to sell and be a big hit it needs more big games at launch to sell and get the 3rd party
3rd party is what will come if there are A lot of games tho

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OTOH we don't know price or other incentives. If it's $2-3 a month, who cares really, would be as good as/better than MS and Sony as long as it had lobbies and voice chat. If it's $5/month, I'd expect at least Steam-level discounts on games occasionally in addition to the monthly "rental." Otherwise those NES/SNES games better be $5 or less to buy for subscribers. At $10/month or more I probably wouldn't play online and neither would anyone else.

Wow $10 a month that $120 a year. Thats the highest price yet.
I pay $60 a year for ps plus which is $5 a month.

SO that would mean Nintendo would have to be $40 to $50 a year(3.33/4.16/month) to compare depending on what they bring.
I hope they change this nes rental and make it free to keep. That would make much more sense. There is a ton of nes games that they can do it for a few years without problems.
Or even offer a discount on downloads would be nice(i always go hard copys tho but other would like it)

But all we can do is wait and see what happens.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Welcome to console gaming I guess. Although nobody really buys at $60. Even new stuff is 20% off with Prime discount.
Don't US customers pay more than $60 due to the Sales Tax?

And by the way, not everyone has Prime.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

They're just starting to charge sales tax on Amazon, for the longest time you could get everything tax-free at online retailers. BotW SE was still $85 for me after tax when it's normally $100.

Best Buy discounts are pretty good these days too, but I think that's like a point system you have to work with or something.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Currently there are several factors that determine if you pay sales tax on Amazon. First is the state you live in. Missouri does not require Amazon to collect sales tax, Ohio does. Another is the entity that is actually selling. If Amazon is the seller there is tax, if the seller is another entity but Amazon just fulfills the order sales tax may or may not be collected (at least in Ohio).

Dario_Darioso

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is the list of the games confirmed 4 Switch:
Games Switch.png

(+100 games 0_o)

Last edited by Dario_Darioso,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
and people say it's not going to have any games i spot at least 12 games there that interest me maybe more i don't know what a few are. it's got more games on it than the wiiu already! :lol:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
D

Deleted User

Little Inferno. Cool

When will a game worth buying for the 3rd time come out?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Here is the list of the games confirmed 4 Switch:
View attachment 76958
(+100 games 0_o)
Good list but it looks like the Switch will still unfortunately be skipping out the big multiplatform games. I'd love to see Battlefront 2 on the NS.

The last time there was a Star Wars game (non-Lego) on a Nintendo console was the Wii.

Dario_Darioso

Trophies
XP
Country
Good list but it looks like the Switch will still unfortunately be skipping out the big multiplatform games. I'd love to see Battlefront 2 on the NS.

The last time there was a Star Wars game (non-Lego) on a Nintendo console was the Wii.
Well, that´s true. I think that is a good idea:switch:

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know the range of the joy-cons?
Been looking at the Switch adds and that samurai game (probably part of 1-2 switch) had them moving around the house battling with joy-cons, looks kinda fun.
And then question about switching controllers.

I know that you can sync the joy-con just by docking them with the switch (entering handheld mode).
What i been seeing is people playing a single player game with joygrip or pro controller, then they put the contorler down and pick up the switch that already have the joycons dock to it. So i am guess this will auto switch you from the joygrip/pro controller to the joy-con mounted in handheld mode??

Just wondering as i order a second pair for joy-con (neon blue, like the color) so i will have 4 joy-con(2x L/2x R). Plan to have a pair mount to the switch and the other in a charge grip. Just wondering if my switch will work like the ads lol.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?