Homebrew All .sav files corrupted that I copied from DS?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well meh... I played various games on my bro's DS few months ago, but now he wont let me use his DS anymore.. ( lol ). I copied the games and .sav files from the R4 to my computer, but when running the games, the Load button is either greyed out, or the game says that the save file is corrupted.

I tried Savegames converter, I put source as R4, and Target as no$gba.sav, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas what to do ? Any help would be appreciated..
frown.gif

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Should I convert them to something first ? Because writing that line doesn't help :/. I tried the games on DS and they work so the save files aren't corrupted to begin with..

Any more help ?
frown.gif

Edit : And when using converter, should I put Raw or R4 as source format, since the flashcard I used is R4.. ?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
2.6a if that makes any difference. And savesize to what ... 512kb ? From where ?

And like I said.. What's the Source, and what's the Target format with Savegames Converter, or do I even need to use it ?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It's on auto from the options. It doesn't even start the games with any other option. Sav files are on the folder I created on the desktop, the game files are on the same folder aswell. I also tried copying the game files to the folder no$gba is in, but it still doesn't work.. wtf x_X

Jimen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To clarify, there are several save types a game can use (and some of the types come in multiple sizes). Most flashcards will automatically detect that and handle things behind the scenes for you, but no$gba won't - you have to set the save options manually, or the game will be unable to use anything relating to saves. To do so, load the game you wish to play as usual, then go to the Emulation Options menu; in the left column, the second option from the bottom will be a dropdown box titled "NDS Cartridge Backup Media"; choose the appropriate save type from the box, press OK, and reset the game to apply the changes. To find the save type for each game, I use this site: http://releases.pocketheaven.com/?system=n...on=release_list

Distrance

矢澤にこ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yay it works. Had no idea they belong to the Battery folder ( This explains why I couldnt find my savefiles earlier from my older PC.. ). Huge thanks to you Vague Rant
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...