Hacking All homebrew stops working progressively, help

StevieCreamchees

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had originally had waninkokos 249 installed and it was working great for a while, then things progressively went to hell. The problem started by trying to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 in USB loader GX, where I got a DSI exception code dump and the game would not load or do its little jingle when I selected it. From there, quite a few other games stopped working, one or two at a time. I also was unable to use media browsers and such until pretty much everything was effectively unusable.

More recently, I decided to give it another attempt and opted for d2x this time, with Wiiflow as my loader. Everything was working like a charm at first, I had tested all 40 some games I had on my hard drive with no problems at all, until this morning I selected Mario Galaxy 2 and the box art glitched, and I got a similar code dump from last time.

A friend suggested to me I re-install a patched IOS 36 and the cIOS I was using, and I'm still having the same problem.

I'm a bit frustrated that I can't seem to get anything working consistently, and was wondering if anyone else had similar problems and what might be done to fix it.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
StevieCreamcheese said:
Trying that now, thank you.

I suppose filesystem corruption means I'll have to format the hard drive and put the games on there again?
Yes. It shouldn't take that long to rip your games with Cfg though. When I got a new HDD, which could actually fit all my games (my old one could only hold a few games at a time), I just turned on some music, read a book, and ripped the discs one at a time.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IF the cause is fs corruption its better to start fresh yes
but first check that this is really the cause
there are fs checkers for all fs available

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat