Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick questions I been thinking of using method 3 to unban myself well here's the thing:If I do It I won't lose the games on my 3ds(some were gotten by freeshop and others by CIA)or the DLC???and also if I unban with this can I download the latest Pokemon Sun events,battle online,play Smash online,visit other people's castle in Fates or do I leave all of this things alone to not get banned again???
Basically if you do it your 3ds wil regain access to go online and you will keep all of your save data and games. You will get banned again along with the other people who did method 3 but you can just do method 3 again to get unbanned.

dinoson631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have not checked my 4 3ds's since 1 week before nintendo issued out the bans for the pokemon world championship or whatever, i stayed offline on all 3ds/2d's and now i am asking if it is safe to be online, assuming some systems are unbanned still? Also i still have lumacfw/a9lh just before they announced b9s and i'm also on 11.3 so i can still spoof to 11.5 via ctrpwn? Please help me as i am completely lost and don't want to do anything dumb/ i want to make sure i update to latest b9s or whatever if that's gonna help mask my cfw

Last edited by dinoson631,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have not checked my 4 3ds's since 1 week before nintendo issued out the bans for the pokemon world championship or whatever, i stayed offline on all 3ds/2d's and now i am asking if it is safe to be online, assuming some systems are unbanned still? Also i still have lumacfw/a9lh just before they announced b9s and i'm also on 11.3 so i can still spoof to 11.5 via ctrpwn? Please help me as i am completely lost and don't want to do anything dumb/ i want to make sure i update to latest b9s or whatever if that's gonna help mask my cfw
Yes it is safe to be online. You should upgrade to b9s 3ds.guide

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So any chance for us pokemon banned people to play at all? I got E-Shop Access now back but you actually need NSID so yeah with 022 Error you cant create one :X

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So any chance for us pokemon banned people to play at all? I got E-Shop Access now back but you actually need NSID so yeah with 022 Error you cant create one :X
If you're hyperbanned none of these methods will help you. Back on 11.2 a system transfer was able to transfer the ban to another console, but I don't believe that works anymore after 11.3. There is literally nothing you can do about being hyperbanned these days except buying a new console. Hell, even back then you have to buy one to send the ban to if you didn't already have one lying around.

Reactions: hurrz

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So get a 2DS XL or 3DS XL again? (new ofc)
Yeah, might as well rip the certs off that one and sell it for parts or something. Might be able to fix the ban with a hardmod and a fresh hexed universal NAND, but I don't pretend to know much about hardmods. I just know since the bootrom leak it's possible to unbrick consoles without a NAND backup now, so I assume it "may" be possible to do the same to restore it "fresh". Even if that was possible though, you've have to say goodbye to your NNID regardless since it's banned on Nintendo's side for all time.

I'd just rip the certs of that one, sell it to someone as is (with explanation of the ban), sell it for parts, or just trash it and buy a new one. You could try the system transfer thing. That's how I got rid of my hyperban last November, but IIRC someone else said that method no longer works after 11.3 Not like it would be a waste of money to try it when you might have to buy a new one anyway.....

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was more like a Question which to get :D I just hop on a new Console and gift the old one to my Nices
There ya go. I mean a ban only blocks online play anyway, you can download games/updates/DLC with FreeShop and use 3DNUS to install new system firmware. Really only hurts people who have Pokebank, eShop money, or are extreme multiplayers in Smash/MHG/Pokemon or whatever. Otherwise it works just fine to use for gaming.

Reactions: hurrz

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There ya go. I mean a ban only blocks online play anyway, you can download games/updates/DLC with FreeShop and use 3DNUS to install new system firmware. Really only hurts people who have Pokebank, eShop money, or are extreme multiplayers in Smash/MHG/Pokemon or whatever. Otherwise it works just fine to use for gaming.

Exactly. So my nices can play fine and I get a new one for Pokemon Online Play

Reactions: Majickhat55

dinoson631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're hyperbanned none of these methods will help you. Back on 11.2 a system transfer was able to transfer the ban to another console, but I don't believe that works anymore after 11.3. There is literally nothing you can do about being hyperbanned these days except buying a new console. Hell, even back then you have to buy one to send the ban to if you didn't already have one lying around.

im a noob on this subject, can someone explain to me what the difference of the hyperban vs regular ban? I thought all bans were from the pokemon sumo tourney in june-july? I also know there was a 2nd banwave,i am unbanned on my main 3ds xl that i play smash all the time with, haven't created/registered a pokemon ranked id or whatever so i can play sumo online no problems as long as i don't hackmon or anything right?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a noob on this subject, can someone explain to me what the difference of the hyperban vs regular ban? I thought all bans were from the pokemon sumo tourney in june-july? I also know there was a 2nd banwave,i am unbanned on my main 3ds xl that i play smash all the time with, haven't created/registered a pokemon ranked id or whatever so i can play sumo online no problems as long as i don't hackmon or anything right?
A ban only bans online access when a hyperban bans nnid usage, eShop, and online access. No their are 2 bans in recent memory. They are the cfw ban and Pokemon ban. The Pokemon ban happened in November and hyper banned those who played online on Pokemon sun and moon early. The cfw ban banned those who had cfw and happened in May. You should be safe if u don't use hacked pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: