Alice: Madness Returns Gameplay Trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sequel to 2000's American McGee's Alice is very near release. A new trailer was released by Electronic Arts showing what sort of experience we're in for. The result is a stunning dark atmosphere that appears to build on the previous game with new technology. It also seems to share a similar gameplay style from the brief gameplay teaser in the video, though on heavy steroids with new play elements. Have a look below for some brief gameplay. [/p]
[youtube]YW5ztZPEaw4[/youtube]​
Alice Madness Returns once again delves into Alice's psyche as a young adult and her descent into madness. Thought to be cured in the first game, she once again is forced to confront her demons and face a twisted version of Wonderland. This isn't the cute charming place of the Lewis Carroll books, it's a dark and violent place. Alice Madness Returns is powered by the Unreal 3 engine and is an action adventure with platforming elements. It is set to release in the US on June 14th, and June 16th in Europe. The game will be released on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC. [/p]
icon11.gif
Source

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already got mine preordered on PS3. Loved the first one so much that I still had the disc until recently selling it. But since this one comes with the original with updated visuals, I finally felt I could let go.
happy.gif
This game looks absolutely stunning. I definitely think it will contend with Portal 2 as my current favorite.
happy.gif

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MarcusRaven said:
Already got mine preordered on PS3. Loved the first one so much that I still had the disc until recently selling it. But since this one comes with the original with updated visuals, I finally felt I could let go.
happy.gif
This game looks absolutely stunning. I definitely think it will contend with Portal 2 as my current favorite.
happy.gif

Does the PS3 version also come with the original version too?

I also used to have this game on PC -- but sold it for $80 on Ebay a few years ago.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
I still have the original PC version somewhere. I was so upset last week when I found out it wasn't coming to the Wii though. I love Alice.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
MarcusRaven said:
happy.gif
happy.gif

Does the PS3 version also come with the original version too?

I also used to have this game on PC -- but sold it for $80 on Ebay a few years ago.

The original version was confirmed for consoles before it was confirmed for PC. Lol. American McGee love's doing things like that. Toying with fans and playing with information.
happy.gif
But yes, all versions come with an HD updated version of the first game.
happy.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't know that game, I find the visual very beautiful.
It's what I hoped Tim Burton's Alice movie to looks like.

Anyway, that game is added to my wish list
smile.gif

I checked the platform of the first game and it was only for PC, I'm happy they decided to release both games together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit