OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Jizmo09 "...Looks nice and he probably learned a thing or two"

Yes, looks sure are important regardless of species! And thanks
smile.gif

I sure did improve on how to go about things next time.

@IOS37 "iiiiiiiiiii"
wink.gif

TBH I initially renamed the project as it made testing on Wii-actual a lot easier when HBC showed it on page 1
biggrin.gif

@jalaneme "...thats a easier option and uses less power juice"

I reduced the Wiimote timeout just for you. And don't complain as I almost permanently enabled all available to have a "Rumble Party" lol

@games2007 "...This app will help a ton!"

Glad to be of service my friend
smile.gif

edit: (a couple I missed on previous page)

@noobwarrior7 "link? clicking doesnt work for me...?

Also you can click the big screenshot!

@Skarface05 "...Nice app smile.gif"

TY

@Screemer "...equal in power consumption..."

Indeed. And this app will only be used by those who need it, so my design is saving almost 100% of energy!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Could you make the next update (if you're planing on one), making the Wii turns ON when leave in Stand-by mode..........although the TV still needs to be ON or have an alarma setted to turn ON at the same time that the Wii does
rofl.gif

BTW: for the name how about "Tiimer"..??

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be somewhat useful for me, since I use separate speaker. I don't need to leave my TV on in order to hear this thing screaming.

Not that I have much use for an alarm clock...your effort's good. You're better than me because I never contributed anything to the community. XD

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This made me think of something. A thing I think would be a cool application.
That clock from the television show 24 as an application. So just that clock, in that exact style, with that typical sound.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I like the idea XD, I wonder if it could be possible work with the Wii stand by mode, It only require sound, energy save wouldn´t a problem =D

blitter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah here it is! Thanks for moving the thread, MOD.
But there seems to be a bug in the forum code as this whole "Wii - Homebrew Games & Applications" sub-forum only shows when I'm logged in? When not logged in I get this:
j7yvki.jpg

@ether2802 "...making the Wii turns ON when leave in Stand-by mode..."

That would be cool, I have no idea how to achieve it though?! I guess the only way would be via WiiConnect24? If anyone knows a way, let me know please!

"...or have an alarma setted to turn ON at the same time that the Wii does
rofl2.gif
f"

biggrin.gif
That would be...useful
biggrin.gif

@Killer Phantom "...your effort's good. You're better than me because I never contributed anything to the community"

Cheers, it's good fun taking part.

@kedest "That clock from the television show 24"

It's a strange clock that one; they suggest it's a 24 hour clock, but it's more like a 12/24 hybrid. I'll watch the next episode on Monday/Tuesday and give it some thought
smile.gif

@OriginalHamster "I wonder if it could be possible work with the Wii stand by mode"

Again I'm not sure how to achieve this, but it would be cool. Also, I'm trying to find out how to wakeup the wiimotes to add a rumble feature.

Wasp_Box

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK,

I asked if someone could make a stopwatch application for the Wii in a thread elsewhere. It will be very useful for me and I'm sure some others may like it. I have been away for a while and get back to find Blitter has done it! I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I'd like to say thanks and I'll check it out tomorrow.

W_B

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nice app, would be cool if you can turn on the wiimotes in the next release, and the alarm comes from the speakers inside the wii-motes, than you wont have to leave on your tv

blitter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Wasp_Box

Enjoy =]

@ddp127, Daku93, and tj_cool

I'm guessing Nin didn't allow waking up a remote as the feature could be easily abused...for example, anyone with a laptop and bluetooth could drive around rumbling up a bunch of random people!

But it would be such a cool feature, and I'm tempted to include an option to leave the remote in an awake state just to add it. However, there doesn't seem to be any documentation on the remote's speaker? Maybe I'm missing something.

If anyone would like a permanently-on *option* with rumble feature, then let me know and I'll knock up an update
smile.gif

Wasp_Box

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ha, ha,

It's exactly what I was after..... only better. I love the look and feel of the whole thing and the alarms are spot on.

I appreciate it may not be useful for everyone but it does precisely what I asked for.

Good job mate and thank you.

W_B

PS: Sorry about the delay in getting back to you - I've been stupidly busy.

blitter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really glad you appreciate it Wasp_Box! It was good fun to make and has helped me find a nice groove making my game (which I restarted from scratch as I learned more about the Wii). A cool experience cheers =]

Wasp_Box

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should release it through Wiibrew and the Homebrew Channel. It's a great little niche app and there's nothing else like it around as far as I can see.

blitter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone kindly made me a Wiibrew page (which I slightly updated).
http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Alarmii

I've found it mentioned all over the place (thanks to download log), Google translate is quite humorous with some of them
biggrin.gif

But I'm concentrating on my game since then. It's quite novel experimenting with new control methods than what I'm used to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end