Alarm Feature

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by zumbertinho, Apr 24, 2011.

Apr 24, 2011

Alarm Feature by zumbertinho at 10:24 AM (1,385 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. zumbertinho
    OP

Newcomer zumbertinho Advanced Member

Brazil
    Does anyone know if there's an alarm feature hidden anywhere on the 3ds? If there isn't, have they announced anything of the sort for the next updates?

2. Lucifer666

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    I'm not sure if the 3DS has its own, but what I do know is that you can transfer photo clock from a DSi/DSi XL when system transfer is available [​IMG]

3. Donald Serrot

Member Donald Serrot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Not that I've seen, I personally think they left it out since not too many people actually used it and are hoping that the people who used it would actually invest in the ones on the e-shop once it comes out.

4. LordSturm

Newcomer LordSturm Member

Australia
    I used it all the time, and now that there's a dock it'd be even more useful.

I have tried getting to the DS emulator to get an alarm clock going, but it seems all we can do is use homebrew to do it.

5. zumbertinho
    OP

Newcomer zumbertinho Advanced Member

Brazil
    I was thinking the same thing... it was my main alarm, and I used it a lot, but it was a pain to put it to charge every day (it never ran out of batteries when I used the alarm without charging, but after some time it got useful because that way I had my DS always charged), so indeed the dock would be really useful.

I think Rakubiki Jiten DS has the same alarm of the main DS system, so you could use this game or the rom in a flashcard to have the DS alarm in it, but it wouldn't be too practical, now would it? I really hope they put the alarm in a future update (or maybe some app in the E-Store, I would buy it.. it's a little offensive because you would expect a feature like that, specially when the DS has it, but my dignity is cheap [​IMG]=p )