Hacking Al-Azif Exploit Host

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Havent been using my PS4 in a while and used to select "Mira+Hen" to start the exploit.
I can no longer find that option.

What do i chose now to run the exploit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes

Be aware that if you used HEN + Mira back in the day some installed games may not work with HEN today (fake vs free license issue: mira was never required), if so run RIF RENAMER, and try start your FPKG games again with HEN enabled.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Yes

Be aware that if you used HEN + Mira back in the day some installed games may not work with HEN today (fake vs free license issue: mira was never required), if so run RIF RENAMER, and try start your FPKG games again with HEN enabled.
T

Thanks man! Really appreciated!

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can someone teach me how to use project x on 5.05?

Connect to your internet (custom settings) and in DNS enter AlAzifs primary/secondary, go to user guide and use 5.05 > update blocker. Then: Go to web browser, enter that link for x-project, bookmark it & cache it (make sure it ends with index.html), profit ;)

Using its easy: Open browser, open book mark, select hen or whatever you need.

Last edited by KiiWii,

cost69er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Connect to your internet (custom settings) and in DNS enter AlAzifs primary/secondary, go to user guide and use 5.05 > update blocker. Then: Go to web browser, enter that link for x-project, cache it, profit ;)
thanks man im having problems with al azif its not showing all the payloads///ive done the clear cookies and delete data thing many many times//i have a pro model that works fine cached but not on my destiny one

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks man im having problems with al azif its not showing all the payloads///ive done the clear cookies and delete data thing many many times//i have a pro model that works fine cached but not on my destiny one

Weird. Can you self host offline with your router or a server like HFS/xampp/miniweb or a WiFi usb stick/WiFi sd card? Or better PC and x-projects http host exe?

Last edited by KiiWii,

cost69er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. Can you self host offline with your router or a server like HFS/xampp/miniweb or a WiFi usb stick/WiFi sd card?
i havent tried in a while but when i did try it kept saying the server was being used by my system///i gave up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ca
i havent tried in a while but when i did try it kept saying the server was being used by my system///i gave up
can i ftp in and delete anything cached manually?? if so which folder?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ca

can i ftp in and delete anything cached manually?? if so which folder?

Did you try X-Project 1.5.5 and the built in exploit host? Run the exe and point your browser to the url and bingo :)

cost69er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it starts a http server on your PC, just connect you PS4 on the same network as your pc and enter the url it generates into your PS4 browser. Make sure to enter the whole thing ending with index.html to cache it.
gona try will report thanks man

gona try will report thanks man
i do all my dirty work behind a vpn, i assume i have to drop it correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y