Hardware AKNES here, Answer questions about our brand.

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
GuliKit said that they have tested dozens of KK3MAX according to your method and have not encountered the same problem. They speculated that this might be an isolated case.
In terms of feedback so far, I have only received reports of this problem from you and the user who was on GBAtemp last time (who posted the feedback with you).
This is more difficult, because usually the first step for them to solve a bug is to copy the bug themselves and then solve it in a targeted manner.:sad:

• Sad
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
GuliKit said that they have tested dozens of KK3MAX according to your method and have not encountered the same problem. They speculated that this might be an isolated case.
In terms of feedback so far, I have only received reports of this problem from you and the user who was on GBAtemp last time (who posted the feedback with you).
This is more difficult, because usually the first step for them to solve a bug is to copy the bug themselves and then solve it in a targeted manner.:sad:
may be I was no too clear, the bug only happens the first time you change the LED settings ON SWITCH MODE.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Will it stop appearing if change the RGB settings on Switch after the first time?
Nop, stop to happening if you change the controller mode to any other like Windows, Android or even the adapter, then you change the LED setting on that mode, when you go back to Switch mode now the LED settings can be changed and they stays.

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Nop, stop to happening if you change the controller mode to any other like Windows, Android or even the adapter, then you change the LED setting on that mode, when you go back to Switch mode now the LED settings can be changed and they stays.
So if it is only in Switch mode, this problem will always exist, right?
GuliKit said that this problem does not exist under the controllers they tested, and among the problem feedback I received, this problem was only reported at that time.
So it is difficult for us to reproduce the problem in your video.:(

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
GuliKit said that this problem does not exist under the controllers they tested, and among the problem feedback I received, this problem was only reported at that time.
Its a bug which needs a very specific set of events, This weekend I will try to make a full length non stop video showing all steps needed to reproduce the bug.

Reactions: AKNES

ToppestOfDogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AKNES Could you pass some feedback to Gulikit for me? I noticed last night that if you use the KK3 Max with all of the LEDs set to off (Only the player status and connection status lights on), the controller will not tell you when the battery is low. The low battery warning only blinks the logo LED, and if the logo is not on, it will not blink. I was wondering why my controller kept suddenly turning off, and it was because I didn't know the battery had run out. The controller appears to be fine and doesn't signal that the battery is low at all. There should be some kind of low battery warning even if the logo is turned off.

• Wow
Reactions: AKNES and impeeza

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES Could you pass some feedback to Gulikit for me? I noticed last night that if you use the KK3 Max with all of the LEDs set to off (Only the player status and connection status lights on), the controller will not tell you when the battery is low. The low battery warning only blinks the logo LED, and if the logo is not on, it will not blink. I was wondering why my controller kept suddenly turning off, and it was because I didn't know the battery had run out. The controller appears to be fine and doesn't signal that the battery is low at all. There should be some kind of low battery warning even if the logo is turned off.
Thank you for your feedback. Already sent to GuliKit.

• Love

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in the middle of a game using the KK3, i have my triggers set to clicky mode.. when all of a sudden it went into auto pilot mode and started auto clickijng eveyr button on the controller.. turning it on/off didnt fix it.. when i changed that trigger from clicky to non clicky, the symptoms stopped.. but once i turn that trigger back to clicky, the entire controller goes bonkers.. also when you set the lgihting effects to stay off always, they still light up when a rumble action takes place.. seems like an oversight with that.. if i set it the lights to off,. they shouldnt flash just b/c of the rumble got activated for that split second

• Wow

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I was in the middle of a game using the KK3, i have my triggers set to clicky mode.. when all of a sudden it went into auto pilot mode and started auto clickijng eveyr button on the controller.. turning it on/off didnt fix it.. when i changed that trigger from clicky to non clicky, the symptoms stopped.. but once i turn that trigger back to clicky, the entire controller goes bonkers.. also when you set the lgihting effects to stay off always, they still light up when a rumble action takes place.. seems like an oversight with that.. if i set it the lights to off,. they shouldnt flash just b/c of the rumble got activated for that split second
1. GuliKit has modified the activation speed of the trigger on the V3.3 firmware, which should be what you described;
2. You may not have turned off the lighting mode, but selected Vibration -activated lighting. The lighting mode has been modified in the V3.5 firmware version.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1. GuliKit has modified the activation speed of the trigger on the V3.3 firmware, which should be what you described;
2. You may not have turned off the lighting mode, but selected Vibration -activated lighting. The lighting mode has been modified in the V3.5 firmware version.

Do not forget to visit the history tab of the download for the previous versions:

1710986303076.png

https://gbatemp.net/download/gulikit-kk3-max-ns39-firmware.38417/history

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do not forget to visit the history tab of the download for the previous versions:
Thanks again for the updating. Many people benefited from this.
Post automatically merged:

GuliKit just replied that when the lights are turned off, another low battery reminder is that the vibration will automatically turn off.
I think they mean they won’t add other low battery prompts.

Last edited by AKNES,
  • Love

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was running the latest firmware 3.7 already when the trigger issues started.. it was completely fine since launch and just started doing this yesterday.. like i think u misunderstood the issue where ill hit the clicky trigger, the player with hold out their item for exmaple.. when i let the button go, it should no longer be holding it, but with this issue, i will completetly let go of the button, and the player will stay be holding out the item , and if i hit another button during that, that button acts liek tis being presses multiple times,or completly ignored..

the odd thing is that today i went to try the controller and its completely fine with the clicky trigger, its not bugging out at all

Last edited by GolfDude,
  • Haha

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Corrected on firmware 3.8!!!!

GuliKit KK3 MAX NS39 V3.8 Firmware -2024.3.21​

GuliKit KK3 MAX NS39 V3.8 Firmware:

1. Optimized the vibration effects of Super Haptic vibration mode and HD Linear vibration mode for the controller in Switch mode.
2. Fixed an issue where the default Switch mode could not save the functional settings after upgrading the controller firmware without switching modes.
3. Fixed some system bugs.

Download

Now available on download section https://gbatemp.net/download/gulikit-kk3-max-ns39-firmware.38417/

• Love

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i was running the latest firmware 3.7 already when the trigger issues started.. it was completely fine since launch and just started doing this yesterday.. like i think u misunderstood the issue where ill hit the clicky trigger, the player with hold out their item for exmaple.. when i let the button go, it should no longer be holding it, but with this issue, i will completetly let go of the button, and the player will stay be holding out the item , and if i hit another button during that, that button acts liek tis being presses multiple times,or completly ignored..

the odd thing is that today i went to try the controller and its completely fine with the clicky trigger, its not bugging out at all
Because the problem may involve many aspects, for example, an operation may be triggered accidentally, or other things. I still don't know the specific cause.

If you still face the same problem next time, you can contact me again and we will analyze it again.

• Love

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
@AKNES Hope your are going very well.

May I ask if 8BitDO does sell the joysticks sub-board of a SN30 Pro+ Controller?

Mine goes completely dead, the buttons works but the joysticks no reading any data.

Regards from Colombia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16