Country
United States
Another World said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
hope the Root menu screen freezing glitch was fixed
happy.gif

No : it just hangs now
angry.gif

please be a bit more descriptive. i'm not having any freezing issues. perhaps you are using an ak2i and have some contact issues?
I saw something like this after updating. It was an issue with the UltraMario custom skin. If I browsed to the root, I could no longer select the SD Card. I tested every other skin I had loaded (about a dozen) and they all worked fine, so I just deleted UltraMario.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man I totally went brain dead for a second. I updated to 1.8.1. But I just took the UI folder from 1.8.0 and pasted it on 1.8.1 because I have custom themes. Booted it up. I see "AKAIO 1.8.0". I'm like "wtf"... Then I realized what I did.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Man I totally went brain dead for a second. I updated to 1.8.1. But I just took the UI folder from 1.8.0 and pasted it on 1.8.1 because I have custom themes. Booted it up. I see "AKAIO 1.8.0". I'm like "wtf"... Then I realized what I did.
Whenever there's an akAIO update, I take my custom theme/s from the ui folder and my CC folder from the cheats folder and move them to the root of the msd. After deleting the old akmenu4.nds file and _aio folder, I add the new fw and move my custom theme/s and CC folder back out of the root and into where they belong within the new _aio folder. Voila.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mechadylan said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Whenever there's an akAIO update, I take my custom theme/s from the ui folder and my CC folder from the cheats folder and move them to the root of the msd. After deleting the old akmenu4.nds file and _aio folder, I add the new fw and move my custom theme/s and CC folder back out of the root and into where they belong within the new _aio folder. Voila.

No I mean, I don't know what happened. It wasn't until I got 1.8 that I decided to use custom themes. But when I updated to 1.8.1, I copied the whole UI folder. Not just the single custom themes. The whole thing.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gariscus said:
haloman800 said:
"Fixed GBA auto-saving"

Gameboy Advance auto saving? Since when is there a GBA emulator for the Acekard???
There isn't. The problem was with the EZ Flash 3in1 http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=260347

Oh really? Doesn't akAIO stand for "acekard All-In-One"? (No sarcasm).

I had no idea it was used for other carts. And I was under the impression that the only carts that could emulate GBA games were the SCDSTwo and the iPlayer, the EZFlash 3-in-1 does it aswell?

Riversong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean it's safe to do a system update? I know that might seem stupid, but it never hurts to be too cautious (sometimes).

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
AKAIO is an update to the Operating System which runs Homebrew and ROMs, this is not an Acekard flashable firmware update

@Riversong - No, this is not a flashable firmware update. Their is one somewhere, but I don't know where exactly.

Stanny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I`ve got the problem, that was introduced in 1.8.0 on some of SD cards. If i reset a game, all my settings gone default. My misrosd is 8Gb Transcend Class6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv