AKAIO v1.7.1

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hooray! Finally, I can play MMZ Collection without having to use a patched rom.
biggrin.gif

Thanks as always Normatt.

Edit: And you've fixed the New DMA pokémon soft-reset issue too, thanks a lot!

Retroplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
girugamarc said:
Tales of Innocence English seems to not be working for me with this new update. It simply hangs at the Loading screen, with the word "Loading" in yellow. I've never seen that before.

Works fine here on AK2i with 1.7.1.

Thanks for the update Normmatt and the rest of the team.
smile.gif

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I finally tested this (I was too tired last night to go moving saves and stuff)

Thank you for the update Normmatt, Smiths and the other guys who work on AKAIO so we can play games illegally
wink.gif

imlgl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Pi said:
I finally tested this (I was too tired last night to go moving saves and stuff)

Thank you for the update Normmatt, Smiths and the other guys who work on AKAIO so we can play games illegally
wink.gif

You mean our LEGAL backups of game's we already own
tongue.gif

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Hooray! Finally, I can play MMZ Collection without having to use a patched rom.
biggrin.gif

Thanks as always Normatt.

Edit: And you've fixed the New DMA pokémon soft-reset issue too, thanks a lot!

Oh! Didn't notice MMZ Collection was on the update list. Need to go get that.

Speaking of soft-reset, even though I have it turned on in the system options, I can never soft reset a ROM (homebrew or retail game). Any ideas why? (Or should i post this question at the Acekard board?)

QUOTE(dreassica @ Jul 14 2010, 08:30 AM) dq9 clean rom still whitescreening with this loader here on ak2i

Did you download the new loaders? Do you have any cheat codes on? Are you sure it a clean ROM (heard BAHAUMT release was causing some problems)?

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone getting white screens after switching skins? The skin still goes through after turning off and back on.
unsure.gif

Other than than, great release!

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YoshiKart said:
Is anyone getting white screens after switching skins? The skin still goes through after turning off and back on.
unsure.gif

Other than than, great release!
Ya I had this happen to me when I first updates. Haven't tested it again. Not sure how I would report it as you are the 2nd person (3 including me) to have this issue. Not sure if its us or a problem with AKAIO.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
I didn't have the Skin issue. For me it changes Skins and restarts without white screening.
Ya. This is why I hesitate to call it a bug with the firmware. I think I'm going to break down and reformat my MicroSD card with the Panasoic formatter just to see if it might fix the problem.

Edit: Actually I'm going to do it right now. Quick question: Of the people who are having the problem, what DS/DSi are you using? I have an XL.

Update: Formatted the card and copied over backup. Still having the same problem.

~Stenny

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gumbyx84 said:
tk_saturn said:
I didn't have the Skin issue. For me it changes Skins and restarts without white screening.
Ya. This is why I hesitate to call it a bug with the firmware. I think I'm going to break down and reformat my MicroSD card with the Panasoic formatter just to see if it might fix the problem.

Edit: Actually I'm going to do it right now. Quick question: Of the people who are having the problem, what DS/DSi are you using? I have an XL.

I did not format the card to install 1.7.1 because I only have ROMs and the firmware. deleted the old /_aio folder and akmenu4.nds, as I did with RAM.BIN. installed the new firmware, and set my personal configurations. AKAIO asked me to restart the firmware to apply the changes, the A button was pressed and I got two white screens. I'm using a DSL v5, the AK HWID is 80. actually, for me, this isn't a big problem because I don't change the System Options many times, but it's a little bug and needs to be fixed. hope I helped with something, and sorry for the bad spelling.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemonster1995 said:
download the new loaders from akaio.net/loaders

Aren't they already included in the 1.7.1 package?

Annyway....

Alice in Wonderland is still broken - cannot kill enemies. Not a bad dump as it worked fine in 1.6 RC2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol