XP
Country
United States

xman01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New super mario brotheres won`t start with 99 coin cheat enabled. Latest usercheat.dat used.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New super mario brotheres does start with 99 coin cheat enabled. Latest usercheat.dat used.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xman01 said:
New super mario brotheres won`t start with 99 coin cheat enabled. Latest usercheat.dat used.

That's odd I'm using the Japanese version and it loads fine with the 99 coin cheat enabled.

ssjkakaroto

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the update guys!

BTW, I can just overwrite the old files to update? Or should I backup some files, do a clean install and restore the files?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
(dib @ Feb 11 2009, 01:56 AM) *
File functions are broken on the RPG. Trying to copy+paste a file like a .sav and it gets that "memory allocation error" again.

Smiths Posted Today, 05:06 AM
calling bullshit.
just copied and pasted a ROM + savs from dir to dir on NAND

Copy/paste is working for me, I just tested copying a game from SD to NAND, and then a save from NAND to SD and they both went fine

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Was the hide filename extensions option removed? It seems to work by adding a line to globalsettings.ini, but I can't get it to work from the menu unless I'm missing something.

-Bri

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Was the hide filename extensions option removed? It seems to work by adding a line to globalsettings.ini, but I can't get it to work from the menu unless I'm missing something.

-Bri

I think you have to add it manually still, I did. I didn't notice an option in the menus, is there one?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
CoconutCake said:
Bri said:

-Bri

I think you have to add it manually still, I did. I didn't notice an option in the menus, is there one?

There is no option for it in the gui yet, there will be in 1.4.1 when thats released.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Normmatt!

I like the side-arrows that allow multiple pages -- very clean!

It would be nice at some point if they were actual tabs (so you can go directly to any of the page), but it works well as-is. Might be a good idea to grey out (or remove) the first side-arrows on the first page and last side arrow on the last page or allow it to wrap around.

-Bri

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
dib said:
File functions are broken on the RPG. Trying to copy+paste a file like a .sav and it gets that "memory allocation error" again.

calling bullshit.
just copied and pasted a ROM + savs from dir to dir on NAND.
It wouldn't do it for me under 1.3 or 1.4, just tried it again and it's still not working. I'll have to try formatting.

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
Bri said:
Thanks Normmatt!

I like the side-arrows that allow multiple pages -- very clean!

It would be nice at some point if they were actual tabs (so you can go directly to any of the page), but it works well as-is. Might be a good idea to grey out (or remove) the first side-arrows on the first page and last side arrow on the last page or allow it to wrap around.

-Bri

So, beside give thanks to normmat and smith give it also to the creator of tabs' method -----> gelu
lecture.gif
and his (also) great akrpg firmware.
All three are the Holy Trinity
bow.gif
of AceKard scene
yaynds.gif

xman01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
xman01 said:

That's odd I'm using the Japanese version and it loads fine with the 99 coin cheat enabled.

Hmmz, i put back akaio 1.3 final and it works again/...
I`m using a dsi, acekard and new super mario (e). Wonder what the problem is when i try to use 1.4 then, any suggestions?.
i have formatted with panasonic sd formatter.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xman01 said:
doyama said:
xman01 said:

Hmmz, i put back akaio 1.3 final and it works again/...
I`m using a dsi, acekard and new super mario (e). Wonder what the problem is when i try to use 1.4 then, any suggestions?.
i have formatted with panasonic sd formatter.

The only thing I can think of is that I have DS Download play disabled as a global variable. Maybe try switching off that and see if it helps?

phenixz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Very nice one and with the 'alternate' loader, it's the first time I can watch the complete film of 'The World ends with you' on my slow card.
Many thanks to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.