Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys,

I just want to look for new AKAIO Loaders, and i´m scared!!

The Homepage from Normmatt ist not available!!

Is this the beginning of the End - Is Akaio now DEAD??!!

Greets

Woffi63

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The Homepage from Normmatt ist not available!!I can tell you that the Forums was STILL up @ 4:00am (UK Time) - I went there during Nightshift & it was still working.
QUOTEIs this the beginning of the End - Is Akaio now DEAD??!!
I really hope that Normatt/AKAIO isn't 'dead' - I would hate waiting for Acekard to bring updates out, as they seem to take a long time doing THAT

Has any1 PM Normatt ?? - asking what IS happening with AKAIO. If we get it straight from the 'horses mouth' then that should stop all rumours flying around

EDITED: I taken my own advice and PM Normmatt. Let's see if we get a result

cogitech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CannonFoddr said:
QUOTE said:
The Homepage from Normmatt ist not available!!I can tell you that the Forums was STILL up @ 4:00am (UK Time) - I went there during Nightshift & it was still working.
QUOTEIs this the beginning of the End - Is Akaio now DEAD??!!
I really hope that Normatt/AKAIO isn't 'dead' - I would hate waiting for Acekard to bring updates out, as they seem to take a long time doing THAT

Has any1 PM Normatt ?? - asking what IS happening with AKAIO. If we get it straight from the 'horses mouth' then that should stop all rumours flying around

Well, he changed is tag line to "Former AKAIO Programmer", so draw your own conclusions.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate to sound like that Waddle Dee with the sailors hat from from Kirby Super Star but...

"Maybe the server is just down?"

Edit: The Loaders Page is still up, as is the Wifi Plugins page

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/
http://akaio.gbatemp.net/wifi/

I believe I also have the 1.5.1 AKAIO firmware+Loaders+Wifi Plugin, and loaders somewhere on my Macbook, as well as the AKAIO 1.5 FW+Loaders+Wifi Plugin. I've got work though today as well as toomorow (Which is also my brothers birthday, and on Sunday as well so I won't be able to post them for a few days, It'll probably be on Monday (I have no college, yay!). I'll compile a zip and post it on filetrip at some point on Monday if I remember.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Nuclear Crow said:
I hate to sound like that Waddle Dee with the sailors hat from from Kirby Super Star but...

"Maybe the server is just down?"

Edit: The Loaders Page is still up, as is the Wifi Plugins page

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/
http://akaio.gbatemp.net/wifi/

I believe I also have the 1.5.1 AKAIO firmware+Loaders+Wifi Plugin, and loaders somewhere on my Macbook, as well as the AKAIO 1.5 FW+Loaders+Wifi Plugin. I've got work though today as well as toomorow (Which is also my brothers birthday, and on Sunday as well so I won't be able to post them for a few days, It'll probably be on Monday (I have no college, yay!). I'll compile a zip and post it on filetrip at some point on Monday if I remember.

Still up??? Man... www.normatt.com vs gbatemp.net ... two different sites
biggrin.gif
guess why it is still up
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

btw. as told Aeon - I think too he dont pay the bill for hosting (or maybe too late) --- or server troubles (maybe rudolphs-hack-attack
biggrin.gif
just joking)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
No reply from the PM I sent Normmatt yet, but apparently he's present on the forum AND the 'last click' was using 'Personnal messenger' @ 8:02pm (10mins ago)

Perhaps he didn't know it was down & he's checking up on it as we speak

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rwn said:
that is from lack of payment or breaking the terms of the host.

its probably a bandwidth issue. you see this pretty often on small sites that get slashdotted or dugg. switching the hosting of the loaders to his own probably passed his bandwidth allotment this month. everyones updating loaders since the release of 1.5.1, and probably testing out the wifi updating as well.

rwn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hartleyshc said:
rwn said:
that is from lack of payment or breaking the terms of the host.

its probably a bandwidth issue. you see this pretty often on small sites that get slashdotted or dugg. switching the hosting of the loaders to his own probably passed his bandwidth allotment this month. everyones updating loaders since the release of 1.5.1, and probably testing out the wifi updating as well.

yea, i should have been more specific when i said breaking the terms lol XD

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know a lot of people are 'speculating' that AKAIO isn't really dead, but I've read at least three posts from Normmatt saying that it is. I suppose that's the news we should go with unless he says otherwise. This specific incident may be because of lack of payment, but maybe it was purposely not paid.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Normmatt made a few discouraging posts over on GBATemp.

testj.png

I am so worry about this.
Without Normmatt,acekard wont be a such successful flash card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol