Not open for further replies.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I believe not. they have been been modified by the respective websites in order to make them work on their clone.

Normatt never officially released AKAIO for any other cart than acekard.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
s4mid4re said:
I believe not. they have been been modified by the respective websites in order to make them work on their clone.

Though the R4iUltra AKAIO 1.8.6a MAY have been made officially by Normatt, or at their request, as I have read on various forums that R4iUltra is made by team Acekard. If the firmware wasn't made for the r4iUltra otherwise I doubt these other cards would be able to code it correctly if it hadn't been 9they could have modified the code used by r4iUltra as it would be easier to modify than the Acekard 2i's AKAIO.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
s4mid4re said:

Though the R4iUltra AKAIO 1.8.6a MAY have been made officially by Normatt, or at their request, as I have read on various forums that R4iUltra is made by team Acekard. If the firmware wasn't made for the r4iUltra otherwise I doubt these other cards would be able to code it correctly if it hadn't been 9they could have modified the code used by r4iUltra as it would be easier to modify than the Acekard 2i's AKAIO.
The AkAIO was officially made for the R4iUltra by request of the Acekard team. It may or may not be updated that much in the future through.

Still these ones are most likely not official and I am pretty sure the AkAIO team would not like to hear of these releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5