Hacking AKAIO cheat help.

kurtisboyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my Acekard 2i and I'm using AKAIO 1.6RC2.

When I select the WiFi update for cheats, it only gives me the option to update the cheats from the official cheat database.

Seeing as this hasn't been updated in a while, the best thing would be to get the cheat.dat from the temporary cheat database we have on here.

My question is: Am I able to change where AKAIO gets its cheat updates from? Can I set it so that it gets the updated cheats from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/ instead of the out of date official database?

How would I go about changing that?

Thanks
smile.gif

kurtisboyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great, so I updated the cheat file, and whenever I load up the game options and choose "cheat", my cart freezes. The time up top still works and the little blue slot1 icon flashes, but nothing responds. What should I do?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
kurtisboyd said:
Great, so I updated the cheat file, and whenever I load up the game options and choose "cheat", my cart freezes. The time up top still works and the little blue slot1 icon flashes, but nothing responds. What should I do?

you updated your own DB?
did you sort?

kurtisboyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated the cheat.dat that was in the 1.6RC2 firmware with the one from the Temp Cheat Database.

Most games do not load the cheats, some do (eg. Pokemon Heart Gold and 101 Games), but most don't (eg. Pokemon Platinum). Also, when trying to Rebuild on the cheat menu it freezes with only the slot1 icon blinking.

What do you mean did I sort?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
kurtisboyd said:
I updated the cheat.dat that was in the 1.6RC2 firmware with the one from the Temp Cheat Database.

Most games do not load the cheats, some do (eg. Pokemon Heart Gold and 101 Games), but most don't (eg. Pokemon Platinum). Also, when trying to Rebuild on the cheat menu it freezes with only the slot1 icon blinking.

What do you mean did I sort?

you should use USRCHEAT.dat and don't bother to do anything

if you added your own games, please make sure you sort the database via r4cce

make sure you didn't patched/dubbed your games
smile.gif

cause it might change the ID and you won't see the game
the best is

after updated your own database
go to the cheat menu
SEL DB
REBUILD
smile.gif

kurtisboyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using USRCHEAT.dat.

I haven't added any games or touched it in any way, I just downloaded the USRCHEAT.dat via WiFi update from the Temp Cheat Database.

kurtisboyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry I fixed it by downloading the USRCHEAT.dat from the actual Temp Database website and transferring it to my SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2