Hacking AKAIO 1.8.7. (help)

melikechup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have AKAIO 1.8.7. just today. (recently updated)
When I load it I can see the images of the microsd and such but I can't see the top screen and text. I can't even see the menu. I'm not sure what's the problem but I can see the roms images clearly but no text.
Simple as that.
I can't even see the menu at all.
Any help?
K Thanks Bye!!

melikechup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm.. my screen is not broken I tried other games and stuff and my screen is working fine. And I tried using Panasonic SD formatter and reinstalling but it still doesn't work. The thing is my top screen is white and all I see is images no text.

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Have you tried changing the skins within AKAIO already, as mentioned by two people above?
The pinned user's guide explains how to do it.

If you're not sure just backup all your games, saves and homebrew, use the panasonic formatter to reformat the card once more (deleting all the AKAIO related files in the process), then download AKAIO v1.8.7 again and put this fresh copy of AKAIO into your microSD. Then put all your games and saves back and try again.

Awesomeslayerg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^^^
l l l l

I have tried the method above. And it worked ok afterwards.

I had the same problem but the method above works! Just re-format and put in the last version AKAIO wich is 1.7 something, then try 1.8. If you cant delete any games or what so ever, i think the sd card adaptor is set to LOCK. Make sure you move that slider upwards where it says nothing wich means UNLOCK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.