Hacking AKAIO 1.8.0 Released!

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Loop for me on SS with my 8GB Polaroid MicroSDHC Class 4 with AAP. Without AAP, I get white screens. What other releases were there?

EDIT: Different release worked fine for me
biggrin.gif

If you're looking for the release, the one that worked for me was the one with a CRC32 of 69F707EA not 0EC65FE3 (iND). To find CRC32, you can download HashTab for Windows or OS X which will allow you to see the values like CRC32, MD5 SHA1, etc, when you right click to see the properties of the file.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hakoda said:
Loop for me on SS with my 8GB Polaroid MicroSDHC Class 4 with AAP. Without AAP, I get white screens. What other releases were there?

People are saying it's the Micro card itself.

Also, I remember someone saying that there's only release of the game... so if you tried one, you tried them all.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it still loops but if you notice. after you put bypass ap it will loop and in bottom right corner there is a file touch it before it dissapears and loops again

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hakoda said:

EDIT: Different release worked fine for me
biggrin.gif

If you're looking for the release, the one that worked for me was the one with a CRC32 of 69F707EA not 0EC65FE3 (iND).
I'm using the iND release, crc 0EC65FE3, and it works fine! Strange that the iND release doesn't work for you
This game is amazing, I love the words, there is no end! Even a FLYING SWIMMING FAST-MOVING FAST GODLIKE INVISIBLE NONFLAMMABLE RIDEABLE GIANT ULTIMATE MACHINE GUN exist!

bampop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, super excited. Pokemon Black got past the naming phase, but I haven't tried playing it yet.

I've got an 8gb Ridata Class 6. Haven't tried anything but the Anti-Piracy fixes. But SS still loops. Gonna try a different rom.

My issue though is it won't hold my skin. I have a Mario skin for my Akaio, and I can switch to it and it saves, but when I soft reset or turn the DS off, it oges back to the default skin. Are skins release dependent?

Bassdark25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Bassdark25 said:
I was wondering... If I have to update the Acekard once I get it? I paid for the service and it was done last night. Would it have this version or the previous one. (or to be short, the release was just today?)
Uh, don't they just update the Acekard firmware to allow it to play on the latest DSi firmwares? If so, you have to do AKAIO all by yourself.
They update AKAIO as well, but 1.8 came out like 12 hours ago (the wee hours of the morning for US people), your card most likely isn't using this latest. Just update it yourself.
Ah, okay. Thanks for the response.

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevan said:
Can we sticky this one instead of the one that has a broken link, and allows no discussion or praise on the new AKAIO

I'd laugh my ass off if my first thread gets stickied. I'm already amazed that I have a 10-page thread.

But back on topic: Does anyone who owns a Lexar card have issues with Super Scribblenauts? I'm really curious as to why some cards are working and others aren't.

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Okay, I'm sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine, but if you guys are going to thank him, please spell his name right.

Norm, do you mind if sometimes I thanks you by name NomoreMat or Norumomaato(Japan)?
unsure.gif

Smith, will you bite my head if I thanks you by name Samid(Arab) or Samitto(Jap)?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/xTMahZFtzeg?si=XLWqteD42-g6dts9