Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Gog first link gives http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/HWID#HWIDs
wink.gif

In the DMA section of the wiki,there is a link to the Loaders Download Page ( http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/ ) It is outdated no ? Shall we mention http://akaio.net/loaders/ ? ( For the Wifi plugin Normmatt's site link is in GBAtemp )

Normmatt : Your site page in your profil is still pointing to the suspended site... and I send a PM to your global moderator because the 3 warning/readme links in his sign are wrong too ;-)

WIFI update from RPG : Loader downloaded and updated for Maple than 2 black screens at the end... After a reboot next try to a,y update leads to 2 black screens immediately. Same for cheats update I guess I need to revert... and upgrade manually

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok ummm i noticed a few Glitches in the new AKAIO well when i load KHH 358/2 with cheats on yellow DMA mode the cheats wont work i havent tested on other game but when i loaded withote DMA modes and the cheats on it Crashes as soon as the tittle screen of KH comes in.So if anyone having the same problem let me know i test other games

PS:when i tried to soft Reset i got a White Screen too.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
@GreatCrippler: are you 10 yrs old or do you just like to start shit for no reason? i'm just curious. you enjoy taking off topic remarks and using them to build a conversation that only makes sense in your head.

tk_saturn: what do you mean hwid 80 clones?

-another world

Yet you're using profanity, and name calling. I am not starting anything. Just have come to not like you or your attitude. If you don't like it, ban me. You're the almighty mod after all. And you're still off topic.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
Another World said:
@GreatCrippler: are you 10 yrs old or do you just like to start shit for no reason? i'm just curious. you enjoy taking off topic remarks and using them to build a conversation that only makes sense in your head.

-another world

Yet you're using profanity, and name calling. I am not starting anything. Just have come to not like you or your attitude. If you don't like it, ban me. You're the almighty mod after all. And you're still off topic.
'

And so are you.
Isn't that what you were complaining about off-topic posts that has nothing to do with akaio?
I'm sorry, but your post has nothing to do with akaio, so join the off-topic club
biggrin.gif

What recent games didn't get fixed with this update?

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
GreatCrippler said:
Another World said:

-another world

'

And so are you.
Isn't that what you were complaining about off-topic posts that has nothing to do with akaio?
I'm sorry, but your post has nothing to do with akaio, so join the off-topic club
biggrin.gif

Fair point. But I am mostly responding to being attacked. I can do like you're doing, and put in a pointless question at the end of my random BS just to have something to do with the topic if you'd like. /sigh, now Another World is gonna say I am starting a flame war. /shrug, What can ya do?

Oh yea... and Does Akaio work on R4 clones? (See, I mentioned Akaio there.)

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
GreatCrippler said:
Not now... please ;-)

JAM with the band is not working for RPG ( even not from the card ). While full debugging i try from Nand ( I was expecting a failure since it works from card only with WOOD RPG ) and it was the reason why I try to update the loader via Wifi just in case... and now the Nand is unrecognised from computer side. Gparted show me a last missing sector before cleaning this. Nobody was hurt.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GH0ST said:
GreatCrippler said:
Not now... please ;-)

Yea, I know... low blow. I really am loving 1.7 so far though. Seems to run extremely fast, and I have been throwing some of the newer games at it with perfect results so far. Not sure if this will fix the freezing issues I was having on FFtactics, but that will be my next test.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
GreatCrippler said:
Another World said:

-another world

'

And so are you.
biggrin.gif

Fair point. But I am mostly responding to being attacked. I can do like you're doing, and put in a pointless question at the end of my random BS just to have something to do with the topic if you'd like. /sigh, now Another World is gonna say I am starting a flame war. /shrug, What can ya do?

Pointless random question? On the contrary, I ran into a problem when I played Again and the fix didn't work for me. It's not so recent, but it wasn't in the last Akaio update, so I wanted to know if it was in this one.

You throw a stone at someone, it's bound to be thrown back. That's basically what the whole "attacking" is about. You wanted to point out hypocrisy and yet, you did the same, and posted an off-topic reply, therefore, it's a fair game and mutual attacking between you and the one you "don't like". Can't cry and point a finger when one is pointed back at you.

Enough flaming for us all, let's enjoy the new update!

By the way, I too, have freezing issues with FFTactics.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
*raises hands in surrender* You win you win. No flame war. I certainly don't want to start over a long awaited software update anyways. This is a good news thread.

Fantastic!! It is a good news thread. This update so far is working perfectly, now I see why the akaio team took their time, good job!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd also like to thank Normmatt and his team for the hard work and the outstanding results.
SPEED! Yes, I love speed, any speed improvement is God sent !
Cheers
wink.gif

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Djay187 said:
AC/DS said:
It's curious that Alice in Wonderland still does not work. Could it be because it is a DSi-only game?
Yeah I noticed this to, it was working fine on my XL with the old 1.6RC2 but now it's back to not being able to kill anything. But other than that great update, thanks to Normmatt and the team.

Alice in wonderland is encrypted, the problem is the dumper that was used. Dumping using ndstool will work.

QUOTE(phoenixgoddess27 @ Jun 4 2010, 05:45 PM)
Haha, I was leaving the gender open. I wasn't gonna call a woman a man and i wasn't going to call a man a woman, so I said yes to both
smile.gif

Your comment made me check her profile. Another world is indeed a girl. If her profile is accurate.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spark1223 said:
Djay187 said:
AC/DS said:
It's curious that Alice in Wonderland still does not work. Could it be because it is a DSi-only game?
Yeah I noticed this to, it was working fine on my XL with the old 1.6RC2 but now it's back to not being able to kill anything. But other than that great update, thanks to Normmatt and the team.

Alice in wonderland is encrypted, the problem is the dumper that was used. Dumping using ndstool will work.

Haha, I was leaving the gender open. I wasn't gonna call a woman a man and i wasn't going to call a man a woman, so I said yes to both
smile.gif

Your comment made me check her profile. Another world is indeed a girl. If her profile is accurate.

Haha, that doesn't quite mean it's a girl. Ifish's profile said female and now it says male. Either way, if you really want to know, just ask Another World, but this isn't the thread to speak of it in
smile.gif

I didn't have a problem with Alice in Wonderland, what was wrong with it?

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
spark1223 said:
Djay187 said:
AC/DS said:

smile.gif

Haha, that doesn't quite mean it's a girl. Ifish's profile said female and now it says male. Either way, if you really want to know, just ask Another World, but this isn't the thread to speak of it in
smile.gif

I didn't have a problem with Alice in Wonderland, what was wrong with it?

Alice in wonderland should work fine.
*snip

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 is loading fine on my RPG. I even noticed that a freezing issue I was experiencing when checking log entries in Revenant Wings is gone under 1.7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...