AKAIO 1.7

tonomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the release.

I don't know how to formally submit a bug report and I am in a hurry so I don't have time to look it up. Sorry about that.

On DrgaonBall Origins 2 after trying to select new game it loops back to profile select.
*Link Deleted

sorry about the link. I put it there to help describe the problem.

Someone tried patching it with the patch for the J version. It still didn't work.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues getting AKAIO 1.7 working on my Ak2i. Whenever I try to load a game it just hands on processing bar. I downgrade to 1.6 RC-2 and that works fine. Any ideas of why this is happening?

EcoSport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ericling said:
Is it Jam With The band is a only DSi game? It can work in my DSlite with AKAIO 1.7
Kingdom Hearts works until day 97. When you need to go Agrabah to kill the unknown heartless named Antlion, only 2 screen when you enter the place.
I revert back AKAIO 1.6 RC2 and it works. Wonder anyone experience this too?

I have exactly this same problem with AKAIO 1.7 and 1.7.1. After Aladdin and Jasmine talk, walk to the left, and through 2 or 3 doors, then when it is supposed to go to a cutscene, it just freezes black, and you can't soft-reset or anything. Just have to reboot. I reverted back to 1.6RC2, and it worked for me, too.

EcoSport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ericling: I found a solution that prevents freezing on Day 97 in Kingdom Hearts while using AKAIO 1.7.1. When you are in the AKAIO menu about the select the game, tap A to launch the game, then immediately push and hold X as the game loads. The "Loading" word should be green. This is known as the "Green DMA." With the green DMA, I was able to make it past that cutscene in the Agrabah mission. If you load with the default Yellow "Loading" DMA, the game will freeze as before. Use the green loader instead by holding X after tapping A to load the game.

See here for more on DMA modes; scroll down to section "13. DMA Mode": http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218103

EcoSport said:
ericling said:
Is it Jam With The band is a only DSi game? It can work in my DSlite with AKAIO 1.7
Kingdom Hearts works until day 97. When you need to go Agrabah to kill the unknown heartless named Antlion, only 2 screen when you enter the place.
I revert back AKAIO 1.6 RC2 and it works. Wonder anyone experience this too?

I have exactly this same problem with AKAIO 1.7 and 1.7.1. After Aladdin and Jasmine talk, walk to the left, and through 2 or 3 doors, then when it is supposed to go to a cutscene, it just freezes black, and you can't soft-reset or anything. Just have to reboot. I reverted back to 1.6RC2, and it worked for me, too.

retroman51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem

When I do a Single-card multiplayer against somebody, I see either I LAG or the opponent LAGs. Wat the hell is going on!?
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s