AKAIO 1.7.1 save to no$gba

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by gotest, Sep 29, 2010.

Sep 29, 2010

AKAIO 1.7.1 save to no$gba by gotest at 8:48 PM (1,320 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gotest
    OP

Newcomer gotest Newbie

United States
    I have tried converting 4 times already on http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php but it still won't work.
    This is very frustrating because I got it to work before but I don't remember how...can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    I have tried converting from Acekard RPG to no$gba and tried Acekard 2 to no$gba, but still no luck =/.

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Try raw/R4 to no$gba maybe?

3. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Okay so let em get this straight, you want to use the save created by AKAIO on your computer with NO$GBA.

Kay so it goes a little something like this:

1) Open NO$GBA.ini. About halfway you'll find "SAV/SNA File Format". Set it to "Uncompressed". Save and exit.

2) Copy your save from your MicroSD to your BATTERY folder in the NO$GBA folder. Make sure it has the same name as the ROM you are executing. Where the ROM is doesn't matter, just as long as it has the same name as the save.

4. gotest
    OP

Newcomer gotest Newbie

United States
    It didn't work, its still asking to start a new game =/, do I still have to convert it? or do I just take the save off of my SD card directly and put it in the battery folder like you said?