M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
madridi4ever said:
I know I've already mentioned this, but I hope adding M3's GBA pack support to akaio is a possibility
smile.gif
I believe they didn't have the hardware and therefore had no interest in adding it.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok i know this is a long shot in the dark, and completely unnecessary, but what do others think about adding background music to akaio, like having an mp3 play in the background while in menu, and the mp3 being our choice. also if theres a way for akaio to alphabetically order roms by their internal names, thatd be nice, also i think this is already available i just cant figure it out, but if there was a backup of saves option right in the akaio loader, just turn all sav files into bak files or something? and is homebrew soft reset working?

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaMummy said:
ok i know this is a long shot in the dark, and completely unnecessary, but what do others think about adding background music to akaio, like having an mp3 play in the background while in menu, and the mp3 being our choice.

or even midi or mod support... would prolly take less resources... which i think they are pushing it atm... i actually do spend a lot of time in the menus... STILL learning my way around and skinning, modding, etc... would be nice to have some white noise during
tongue.gif

huds_n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using AKAIO 1.2 with Acekard 2.1 and encounter problem with playing MP3s files. When the language option is set to English, the MP3s load just fine into iPod lookalike player but when I switch the setting to Japanese, it hang/crash. Only white screen
blink.gif
. Anyone encounter this problem before.

powser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering, will uiRandom and hiddenFileNames ever work again?
and yes i'd really like to have smaller icons in the file list displayed!!
I don't fancy BIG icons and the numbered list seems a little bit strange/bland/dull to use
frown.gif

Mikeypr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a reason the WIFI CHEAT UPDATE plugin should crash on exit.

Just got a new 8gig (KINGSTON JAP) memory card, and when I exit the WIFI Plugin I get white screens.

Even If I just start it and quit, I get the same error.

Not getting it with an exact copy (Card to Card) on my 2gig Kingston.

Mk

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Also, I've noticed that after a certain amount of next tracks on LMP, it will freeze.

Like, I'll press A to skip to the next track, and after I've done it for say 5 times, it hangs and freezes.

Is that some sort of bug that is currently being looked at? Or have I been screwed over?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
The plugins have always been unsupported by me or Smiths as Bliss never released the sources, not to mention i dislike the way Bliss made the so called plugin system. In fact the plugin system will be removed in 1.3 or atleast completely changed.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The plugins are awesome!

Don't get rid of them - or at least, if you get rid of Bliss' then please code your own. I love being able to play mp3's, videos and open .txt 's without loading up some other program (which cannot then be reset out of).

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Joey90 said:
The plugins are awesome!

Don't get rid of them - or at least, if you get rid of Bliss' then please code your own. I love being able to play mp3's, videos and open .txt 's without loading up some other program (which cannot then be reset out of).

Well I'm currently working on homebrew soft reset, so once i get that working the plugins will be removed.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there some simpler mechanism that can be used to allow a file with a particular extension to load into a predefined homebrew app when clicked in the menu? That would be particularly useful for emulators, but would also useful for media and other types of files. A simple setup file could be used to attach certain extensions to the appropriate homebrew app, but is there a standard mechanism for getting the homebrew to automatically load the file? If so, that would pretty much preclude the need for plug-ins (particularly with a reliable soft-reset back to the menu). How does YSMenu do it for emulators?

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7