Hacking Ak2i works on 3DS, but not DSi

devilinside2905

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
98
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I've ordered some cards from Digitopz, which normally are pre-flashed to the latest firmware (1.8.7).
I've tested them on my 3DS (which has the latest firmware) and they all seem to work.

But when I've tested them on the DSi (don't know which firmware it was), they all did not work.

How is it possible? Shouldn't it work on a DSi too when it works on a 3DS.
 
Sounds like you need to update your flashcard for your DSi. The Akaio 1.87 ? work on DSi V1.43. I think your 3DS version is lower than 2.1.0-4 but your DSi is V1.43, then the ak2i you received can work on lower version 3DS, but can not work on latest DSi V 1.43 and 3DS 2.1.0-4.


Fix : just use a DSL or DSi (version
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted