AK2i Update for DSi 1.4

zee123456789

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can someone please tell where to put the .rar file on my ak2i's microSD?????
unsure.gif

nicofaz_uniekz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey all
i'm newbie (both having DSi and as the member) so don't hesitate to blame me hahahaa...

my questions are :

1. i think about this scenario :
- i borrow my friend's DSL to upgrade my AK2i (because mine was accidentaly upgrade to 1.4
sleep.gif
) with the DSi File
- finished, and i put the AK in my DSi to see the result

is that right?

2. i definitely don't know AKAIO. what is it? is it important for upgrading AK (so should i add my scenario by download and put it in my micro sd?)?

3. whats the matter for using DSi/DSL upgrade file to upgrade the AK (in my case with my friend's DSL not another DSi)?

thx for your answers and please help me
frown.gif

- EDIT -

It works XD !!!!
I used AKAIO with the DSi uprading file in my Friend's DSL Thank You so much all you're wonderful
smile.gif
) !
(hey Danny, you're my best-dammit ghost hahahaa)

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
u nid to have ds lite or borrow one from ur friend to update to 1.4? sorry i'm new on ak2i thing... just got my dsi today.. pls help...

Colourful Zone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.colourful-zone.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If your new DSi firmware is v1.4 already, you need to get one DS Lite and another DSi which is v1.3 firmware or below to upgrade your AK2i cards.

If it is unlucky you cannot get the required console to upgrade your AK2i, you can use our service to upgarde your AK2i at here.
smile.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Colourful Zone said:
If your new DSi firmware is v1.4 already, you need to get one DS Lite and another DSi which is v1.3 firmware or below to upgrade your AK2i cards.

If it is unlucky you cannot get the required console to upgrade your AK2i, you can use our service to upgarde your AK2i at here.
smile.gif

Gotta love these self-advertizing people. ;\

I'll rephrase that for him so it's not misleading. If your DSi is at Firmware 1.4X, you need EITHER a DS, DS Lite, or a DSi with 1.3X or lower. Not both.

Reconnin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was going to update my AK2i but my sis brougth hers with her! But at least now I know there is hope for my stupidity for updating the firmware before checking the forums first!

Codify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Umm, so I have a DS Lite, but my cousin has the DSi (1.3 firmware). He doesn't have a flashcard at all, I want to give him one for his birthday but I want to make sure it will still work if he updates to firmware 1.4.

Can I put the Acekard in my DS Lite, update it with the 1.4 fix and then give it to him? Will that work, or does the fix need to be done on the DSi?

nicofaz_uniekz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Codify : u can do both, either with DSL or another DSi fw 1.3X ..
some people (very small chance) were getting stucked bout this update and fortunately it worked on mine
biggrin.gif
heheheh...

H2O Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an AK2i that I got from DX a while ago, and it works great. A friend of mine wants to buy two DSis and two AK2is for her 2 sons for Christmas. Given they are coming all the way from Hong Kong and their ship time, I have to order them soon to arive on time.

Does DX sell clones? I thought not, but they are not listed on AK's online-reseller page and then I read this which had me worried. I will pay more for a legit AK2i card, but wanted to check to make sure since I do like DX's prices and free shipping. I'm pretty confident that my own AK2i is legit given its HW81 (are there later HW releases?).

Thanks in advance for any input any of you might have on this.

riccioli88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i
my question is this:
i have a r4i-sdhc and don't upgradable for ndsi 1.4
i buy a new card acekard 2i
upgrade this is ufficial or this fix is unufficial?
counseling this card for me?please help me

Josh2i

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
i'm Josh.
I have a firmware update problem too. When I do the DSi update on my DS Original and DS Lite (as my DSi is on 1.4), it works, it updates, but when I put it in my DSi, it still reads as Acekard 2i, and doesn't work. I heard it is supposed to be read as Danny Phantom: Urban Jungle. When I try and do the DSL update on my DSL or DS and it says To Start Update, Reinsert card, etc. I do that, and press B. It still stays the same. When I press B, then start, I still get nothing, it still says the same thing. When I don't reinsert the card and do those, it still says the same. Please, somebody...help me. What am I doing wrong? D:

amirh1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to make sure - since i already have 1.4 installed, if I run this firmware file on 1.3 nothing will happen to THAT (1.3) system, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...