Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi gbatemp,
I am pissed. I think many of you'll agree when I say that AceKard is the best Card on the market with AKAIO.
Today i got my new AceKard and know what? It's not working.
Thats all what I get with my new AceKard 2i:
vnm2tbz7.jpg

And I don't wonder about the result compared with other DS cards.
My new AK2i and an original DS Game:

I don't understand it. The AceKard Team already proved that they are able to make good quality. Here My AceKard R.P.G. and my AceKard 2i:

Here my AceKard R.P.G. compared with an original DS game:

Thats the quality I expected. Also when you hold an AceKard 2i and an AceKard R.P.G. in your hands, you feel the difference. The plastic of the AceKard 2i feels softer and the R.P.G. like an original DS game.
So... why is the quality so bad? I know the R.P.G. is more expensive than AK2i and I would like to pay more money to get the same quality again, but there is no sequel of the R.P.G. for the DSi. Thats annoying because the R.P.G. was perfect. Is it impossible to release an AceKard R.P.G.i?
Thanks AceKard team and their bad quality check. Now I have to fix a NEW product with paper -.- I hope I wont get crashes during gaming cause of loosing contact.

Morku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
worlok375 said:
My acekard 2i works perfectly fine.
well I want be honst. It is working in my DSi and DS Lite but not in my DSi XL. But I want play with this card in my DSi XL. Other games working fine. The AK2i should have better quality.

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
There's nothing wrong with his post.

If that's your attitude, I can't be bothered to help you.
Actually there is.
The cart doesn't work on his XL because of contact issues caused by poor build quality.
Worlok was implying it was because of the 1.4 firmware.

I don't think Morku is asking for help either. I got the impression that he already did the paper trick to help with the problem.

But I got to agree, the worst build quality I have ever seen. People need to stop advertising the cart like it's something godly because it's not. The only good thing about it is the unofficial firmware AKAIO.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll tell you I just recently got an AK2i for my XL and I had loads of trouble with it to begin with. My XL just would not recognise it, I flashed it on my old DS lite put all the right files on it but as far as my XL was concerned there was no card inserted. I reformatted with SD, re-flashed it, put all the files back on and still the same thing.
Then I don't what I did but the card started working properly, no contact issues, the Danny Phantom logo always there and it just works perfectly every time. My only problem now is when I put the XL into sleep mode when I reopen the XL my games are always frozen or sometimes the XL is actually switched off, does anyone know if this is common with the AK2i or is it the XL, any suggestions at all, it's a bit annoying not being able to put the XL to sleep when I want to.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
While I'm 99.99999*% happy with AKAIO, but less than pleased with the AceKard 2i itself.

>

*There are some minor complaints I have, probably the worst being the 'pulsing' icon animation, but if the worst is something so minor and trivial that even I, who dislikes it, thinks it's stupid to complain about... then it really is nothing.

Crimsonclaw111 said:
It is a $15 flashcart... it isn't gonna be infallible.
But as an aside, mine works just fine.
If you wanted a bulky card, you should have bought a SCDS2.
From what I've read, the true clone R4's that sell for $3 to $6 have better build quality than the AceKard...
Also it seems the M3i Zero has a lower/worse(?) build quality than the AceKard... and that's more expensive.
It's not about price.

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
From what I've read, the true clone R4's that sell for $3 to $6 have better build quality than the AceKard...
Also it seems the M3i Zero has a lower/worse(?) build quality than the AceKard... and that's more expensive.
It's not about price.

I know price isn't everything, but at times it is an accurate representation. I was just saying it was cheap, but not necessarily bad.
From experience though, you are correct. The R4s are pretty close to legitimate ds cards, and from what I've read, M3is suck.

Morku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Crimsonclaw111
well maybe, but I want AKAIO.

@giratina16
because the board wouldn't get thicker. Look to my uploaded photos. The R.P.G. has a different case cause of the usb.

@YayMii
Last sentence of my first post. And the quallity wont get better.

After paper in my case my AK2i is working fine in my XL also but it gave my AK2i a belly.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people experienced this problem already.
mellow.gif

Hey why dont you buy the real games rather than complaining about using the papertrick on a new acekard 2i?
IT'S ALSO VERY CHEAPER THAN ORIGINAL NDS GAMES so why complain? That's just 15 bucks anyway dude.
The compatibility is very awesome than other regular flashcarts(R4 has great one too)
So before you say, "oh this has bad build quality blah blah blah and it's new"
THINK OF THE VALUE OF ALL ROMS YOU WILL PUT IN YOUR ACEKARD. Compare them to the original copies. How much did you "waste" for the acekard huh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1