Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
On Saturday I ordered an Acekard2i, and it came with a tracking number.

I'm a bit confused since I typed in the tracking number, and it tells me that it was delivered successfully. I haven't gotten it yet. The Canada Post site said something about delays about when they put up the status updates on tracked packages.

I'm just confused, anyone who can understand what's going on?

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Cablephish said:

I'm a bit confused since I typed in the tracking number, and it tells me that it was delivered successfully. I haven't gotten it yet. The Canada Post site said something about delays about when they put up the status updates on tracked packages.

Where did you type in the tracking number (on the Canada Post website)?
Maybe some lucky guy got your package because it was shipped to the wrong address?
When you track a package through Can. Post you can view every single step (time, date and view who signed for the package and even the persons signature)

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lukands said:
Cablephish said:

Where did you type in the tracking number (on the Canada Post website)?
Maybe some lucky guy got your package because it was shipped to the wrong address?
When you track a package through Can. Post you can view every single step (time, date and view who signed for the package and even the persons signature)
Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't put in the wrong address, it displays that it was delivered successfully, although I've been at home pretty much waiting, and it still hasn't arrived.

Atashi

Out of the Loop
Trophies
Website
planetstephanie.net
XP
Country
Canada
I've caught my mailman doing that too. With packages from Kick gaming, and other merchants. If the box doesn't need a signature / is not COD or whatever, and he knows its going to a house, he'll scan it as delivered at like 7:30am when he puts it in his truck. Because he knows he's going to just leave it on my front step and it doesn't matter if I'm home or not.

So when I see it 'delivered' first thing in the morning, I know it'll turn up by the end of the day...

-Atashi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?