Ak2i Order

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Cablephish, Mar 17, 2010.

Mar 17, 2010

Ak2i Order by Cablephish at 5:14 PM (657 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Cablephish
    OP

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    On Saturday I ordered an Acekard2i, and it came with a tracking number.

I'm a bit confused since I typed in the tracking number, and it tells me that it was delivered successfully. I haven't gotten it yet. The Canada Post site said something about delays about when they put up the status updates on tracked packages.

I'm just confused, anyone who can understand what's going on?

2. Dragoon709

Member Dragoon709 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    That's Canada Post for you. It took them two months to deliver a HDD I was RMA to a distribution center in Ont from NL.

3. lukands

Member lukands I took the little bus here

Estonia
    Where did you type in the tracking number (on the Canada Post website)?
    Maybe some lucky guy got your package because it was shipped to the wrong address?
    When you track a package through Can. Post you can view every single step (time, date and view who signed for the package and even the persons signature)

4. Cablephish
    OP

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't put in the wrong address, it displays that it was delivered successfully, although I've been at home pretty much waiting, and it still hasn't arrived.

5. Atashi

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
    I've caught my mailman doing that too. With packages from Kick gaming, and other merchants. If the box doesn't need a signature / is not COD or whatever, and he knows its going to a house, he'll scan it as delivered at like 7:30am when he puts it in his truck. Because he knows he's going to just leave it on my front step and it doesn't matter if I'm home or not.

So when I see it 'delivered' first thing in the morning, I know it'll turn up by the end of the day...

-Atashi