Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kiriashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thanks for checking this topic! Here are the questions, just answer the parentheses by saying left or right when they are there to reduce the amount of stuff you have to type
happy.gif
. Example: 7. Are dogs mammals? (yes/no) you would say left for yes. Here are the questions:

wacko.gif
1. My AK says "Enable: see hidden files" How do I mark a file to be hidden, this would be really helpful!!

moogle.gif
2. How do I make a short cut onto my main menu more than once? Like you know how there is two buttons, MicroSD Card and Slot 2? I want more
than one other short cut on there. I can only press X for one other item.

gba.gif
3. Is there the classic DOS game: Lode Runner The Legend Returns for VMScummDS or whatever its called? (yes/no)

4. Can I run my Opera Browser on my DS with my EZ Flash and a 4 gig SD or should I get an 8 gig if I want a browser AND my games on my AK. (Yeah: stick with 4 gig/ No: get a 8 gig)

Thanks! Make sure you check out the poll!

Kiriashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C'mon guys, you gotta know the answers to these! (What are the rules on topic bumping here? I don't wanna disobey the rules...)

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can answer #1.
Look at your SD card through windows, right click on the files you want hidden, goto properties, general tab and check the hidden box.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Go to the Globalsettings.ini file and add any files or extension you want hidden by the AK2 under "hiddenFileNames=...."
3) ScummVM is designed to run games based on the LucasArts SCUMM engine. There is already an official Lode Runner DS game if you want to play Lode Runner. Also there is a homebrew version if you want something old school http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29119
4) The Opera browser requires something in Slot 2 so you'll need the EZwin to run Opera

Kiriashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moose13 said:
I can answer #1.
Look at your SD card through windows, right click on the files you want hidden, goto properties, general tab and check the hidden box.
Thanks a lot! There are DATA files that I don't like to see!
yaynds.gif

QUOTE(doyama @ Feb 11 2009, 12:10 PM) 1) Go to the Globalsettings.ini file and add any files or extension you want hidden by the AK2 under "hiddenFileNames=...."
3) ScummVM is designed to run games based on the LucasArts SCUMM engine. There is already an official Lode Runner DS game if you want to play Lode Runner. Also there is a homebrew version if you want something old school http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29119
4) The Opera browser requires something in Slot 2 so you'll need the EZwin to run Opera

Alright, thanks! I'll check out that DS Version 'cause the classic one is to classic lol... and french (not that it matters because there isn't very much to read
tongue.gif
) There are still other great games like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle.. does Sam and Max work??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.