AK2 and TWEWY

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by GothicDeathVR2, Mar 18, 2009.

Mar 18, 2009

AK2 and TWEWY by GothicDeathVR2 at 7:08 AM (676 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. GothicDeathVR2
    OP

Newcomer GothicDeathVR2 Newbie

United States
    I've spent hours trying to get this blasted rom to work with my Acekard2. It did work at some point but I decided to update the firmware from the official site, I have never previously used AKAIO, and the game blows up in my face. Frustrated with losing a lot of work I stopped playing long enough to discover that AK has updated official firmware up and beyond what I used to have.

Googling later came up with me using the green loader with the AKAIO. I press and hold the X button before loading and when the loading sign pops up it turns red (?) and eventually the game freezes at the opening.

I've tried reformating my cart to new 32 allocating slots, every AK2 firmware, AKAIO firmware and changing the save size (worked long ago with a friends R4).
    I really don't want to resort to rapidly opening my DS so I've come here for help.

[EDIT] I'm thinking its my 4 Gig SanDisk HC thats the problem.

2. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    Because you dont read, 1.4.1 makes the green loader default run the rom without holding any buttons down.

3. GothicDeathVR2
    OP

Newcomer GothicDeathVR2 Newbie

United States
    Thank you for the confirmation sir.
    I was begining to notice the green loader default a little bit after the post but the WikiTemp had nothing about the green loader being the default and the Rom Compatibility page has yet to change. I just learned of the DMA mode while reading about the loaders.