Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's also a Bug if you try to Update the Firmware in Applet Mode it shows "utils_ok" instead of "OK".
After it failed the "AIO" Icon in the upper left Corner is just a black Icon.
this will be fixed in the next version, ty

I had a thought that you could read a customisable text file (json or plain text or whatever works for you) with a list of source->destination file copies to do, either optionally after a CFW update or as a separate feature (tho doing it automatically after CFW update if the file existed would make it a streamlined one-step process). That would let users configure how they want payloads (and potentially any other files) shuffled around to match their individual setups. I ended up making a python script to run in PyNX to do what I needed, but having it integrated would make your tool even more useful and definitive.
and this will be implemented. Actually it's already done but I'd like to address a borealis visual issue that irks me before I publish it

azn_187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
What about the fusee-primary.bin?
Would be really nice, i mean how are People supposed to boot Atmospere without fusee-primary.bin?
Unless they're using the Hekate's fss0 Method.
I like to have it in the bootloader/payloads Folder, so there is no mess in my SD Card.
Thank you very much, i really love your App!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Bob49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, I would like to activate cheats. I downloaded cheats with homebrew but I don't know how activate them. Maybe my question is stupid but after search, I didn't found :/.
Sorry for my english guys !

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

AFAIK the joycons have a little "spi-flash" where the colorprofile gets written to. If the libnx function "hiddbgUpdateControllerColor" cant write to it (because it doesnt exit on 3rd party controllers), it will just return that as a result. nothing will happen to your controllers.

Maybe you can ask Cathery or ndeadly to set the color of the emulated controllers by their sysmodules. This would require some kind of identification though. Dont know if its possible to access the BT adress or something else.

Hi guys, I would like to activate cheats. I downloaded cheats with homebrew but I don't know how activate them. Maybe my question is stupid but after search, I didn't found :/.
Sorry for my english guys !

The easiest way is via Edizons Tesla overlay.
You need Tesla, Edizon and Edizons overlay for that.

Last edited by Slluxx,

Bob49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks friends. For the moment I open my game, and I back to home and open Edizon but I don't have cheats. I don't use Tesla. I've already install cheats before and this cheats work.
Homlet can I send a MP ? In french it's easier for me ^^

Bob49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks friends. For the moment I open my game, and I back to home and open Edizon but I don't have cheats. I don't use Tesla. I've already install cheats before and this cheats work.
Homlet can I send a MP ? In french it's easier for me ^^

Ok it's finally good, last question. There's no cheats for Pokemon Sword ?

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Very nice homebrew :)
Mandatory for me.
Love your name :D

I have some suggestions about UI.

First, B button is mapped to "back" but strangely, if you use it after a download for instance, it goes back to previous screen like "extract" or "download", instead of going back to menu.
Not sure I'm clear here...

On cheats download page.
Once game choose (clicked) on Cheatslip page, you lists all available cheats with legend at the bottom "+ to quit, B to go back and download" but you don't tell "A to choose a cheat list to download".

After this, if I'm going back with B, WITHOUT choosing one, it goes back (it is ok) but if I choose cheat(s) to download (highlighting and A) and go back with B, I assume the homebrew downloaded the cheat but without telling/confirming it.
What about downloading it directly if hitting A in the list instead of toggling On/Off ?
Then once downloaded, B would be "Back to menu".

Another suggestion : what about telling us there is an update when on the first screen ? With a button "Click here to update" instead of going all bottom then in the update item.

And last (for now) : why a countdown before any download ? What about about another security question before really downloading instead ?

Great work anyway :)

Last edited by OuahOuah,

Geridious4

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all, excellent work on this. It's fantastic.

I'm needing some help with the cheat function. Now I want the unlimited energy cheat for stardew valley, I downloaded all cheats from your app and it does show stardew valley cheats in that menu along with other games but I can't access which ones are there exactly. I went into stardew valley and started a game. Checked the menu but did not see any option to access the cheats.

I'm definitely doing this wrong. Could someone please help direct me for the proper process.

Thanks so much

RyoX9

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do i use this updater without being banned, i heard of dns menthod but im not sure if it can be trusted, any suggestions on how to use updater on emunand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.