Not open for further replies.

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My brother made this it wasn't actually me. We share a computer and apparently he knows my password. Time to change it I guess. Mods close this topic.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you really need to hack in a game to be good at it, then don't play it at all. And if you still insist on trying to use cheat methods in online games, then you better find and get them to work yourself.

Why would anyone want to help someone to cheat when said person could be playing legit instead?

JohnLoco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's sharing and caring.
Your talking about sharing and killing
frown.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudenator said:
Minox_IX said:
If you really need to hack in a game to be good at it, then don't play it at all. And if you still insist on trying to use cheat methods in online games, then you better find and get them to work yourself.

Why would anyone want to help someone to cheat when said person could be playing legit instead?

Dude, do you know what site your on?

yeah, a nintendo-based gaming forum that happens to look down on people who cheat in online games. there's been quite a few blowups at people who use cheats on online games like the conduit and mariokart.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
dudenator said:
Minox_IX said:

Yes, I'm quite aware of what site I'm on. But there's a difference between hacking/cheating in singleplayer games and hacking/cheating in multiplayer ones. When playing singleplayer the worst thing that could happen is that you'd ruin your own game experience, but when playing online you'd ruin a whole lot of other people's experiences. And that is something I and a lot of people I know from this site would frown upon doing.

Cause when it only affects one person it's a water drop in the sea - nobody cares, but when it's online it's like a match thrown into oil. Everyone gets angry instead of what a game is supposed to do - create a feeling of enjoyment.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dudenator said:
Minox_IX said:

Do you know what site you're on? Many people here are opposed to cheating in online games.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudenator said:
Minox_IX said:

Hmmm no I don't think someone that's on the magazine staff would know what site he's on
dry.gif

Also the only kind of cheating that's deemed "acceptable" is anything that's offline ONLY

Providing people with aimbots because they're crap at a game is just...well sad basically.

Learn to play better QUOTE
practice makes perfect

or better still if it annoys you that much because you suck at some game don't play it.

simples

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, aimbotters. Go ruin WoW or something >_> Leave us FPS gamers alone! (JK about ruining WoW, don't do that either)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
When will kids realise that we all know what the "brother" excuse really means?...
wink.gif

No need to blame someone else, everyone makes mistakes sometimes, just shrug it off and move on
smile.gif

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Psyfira said:
When will kids realise that we all know what the "brother" excuse really means?...
wink.gif

No need to blame someone else, everyone makes mistakes sometimes, just shrug it off and move on
smile.gif

It seriously was lol. I wasn't making that shit up.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Force is telling me that this topic hasn't gotten anywhere. Thanks for making my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo